Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   I feel like a baller (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/i-feel-like-baller-448/)

JXI101 07-08-2005 12:37 AM

I feel like a baller

So,... I was on aim earlier today... and my ex was on... along with er best friend, mandy... When I met mandy,... she came off as one of the yummiest looking girls on the planet... I'll put a picture in... mind you this picture doesnt do her any justice,.. but it's a pic and i'm only 16... so dont expect much if you're alot older... I thought she was totally hott,... but I couldn't do anything about it... so... I get to talking to mandy, and she's telling me how she's staying at Katie's (my hott ex) and they're gonna take some more pictures because I'm making this slide show.... Well,... mandy and I are still talking about random ****,.. and I finally tell her I think she is hott... well she didn't say anything for a while, so I just clicked the "X" on the top right corner,... about 5 minutes later,... she gets on and basically confesses her undieing love for me or something,. . and then asks if I wasnt to go to lunch at McAllister's Deli... best place ever, and go hang out somewhere... the somewhere is like a teenage code... awesome... Im like.. 2 hour drive to get some? hardly seems worth it,... but,.. I said okay.. this week sometime.. I get to go up and see what's going on with all this... sweet... I type alot,... sorry about that...

[IMG]local://upfiles/288/38915D535A5C45CFA416E87A91CC3F76.jpg[/IMG]

ViperGTS 07-08-2005 09:45 PM

RE: I feel like a baller

confesses her undieing love for me or something

2 hour drive to get some?
Dang that's awesome. Still waiting for this cheerleader chick to do the same to me, but doubt it will happen. Lol, congrats though :D

-Matt-

SXTNNY 07-10-2005 01:20 PM

Lucky bastard! Tap that ass. haha!! Good luck man.

redcali 07-10-2005 01:29 PM

Dang that's awesome. Still waiting for this cheerleader chick to do the same to me, but doubt it will happen. Lol, congrats though
mate you keep me guessing.
Is that your car in your sig?
if it is and you are having trouble getting some, ship that sh*t over here and youll be swimming in the ladies... an no doubtably some men!

i am dead serious!!!!

drive safely btw;)

ViperGTS 07-10-2005 05:46 PM

No it's not my Viper. :( I found it on google. Lol.

-Matt-

ramfan5.9 07-13-2005 03:19 PM

so what happened, did it happen yet? if not, wrap it before you tap it

ViperGTS 07-14-2005 01:10 AM

Pics of tap?

jk

-Matt-

ramfan5.9 07-14-2005 08:37 PM

no your not lol

JXI101 07-17-2005 02:36 AM

no, it hasn't happened yet... in about a week Im going to stay with my sister, who lives like,... 10 miles away from her,.. then,... then I make the kill lol