Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   What's The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Driven?? (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/whats-worst-vehicle-you-have-ever-driven-636/)

ViperGTS 09-24-2005 09:32 PM

What's The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Driven??

The worst that I've driven has to be one of the new Ford Focus's. That car is an absolute piece of garbage. When I was driving it, I couldn't help to notice all the blind spots and hard-to-see areas. The car had 0 power. Even when floored, it would take about half a minute to get to like 65Mph, the speed limit. The airconditioning vents were in the wrong areas, even if I moved the vent, my hands would get cold and stiff. The dash, seats and overall apearance was cheap and felt unsafe and also the braking felt tight.

-Matt-

BadStratRT 09-27-2005 08:12 PM

RE: What's The Worst Vehicle You Have Ever Driven??

hmmm...a first gen geo metro 3 cylinder.

klausmann 09-27-2005 10:53 PM

OK, a Pontiac Sunfire. But it still gets me to work.

JXI101 10-01-2005 11:41 AM

I have a tie really,... a single cab short bed ford ranger that was wrecked 4 times, and a 92 protege I stole while my friend wasn't looking,... yes I did beat him in my montero sport... it was crap! I hated them both...

ViperGTS 10-01-2005 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

hmmm...a first gen geo metro 3 cylinder.
My mom had one of those and it had very little power. She totalled it though on her way to work after slidding on ice and damaging the bumped. It didn't look totalled at all, but since it was a uniframe or something like that they decided to total it..

-Matt-

ramfan5.9 10-02-2005 03:51 AM

older 90s ford ranger, toasted tranny and clutch

thomasjtsi 10-04-2005 12:41 AM

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

The worst that I've driven has to be one of the new Ford Focus's. That car is an absolute piece of garbage. When I was driving it, I couldn't help to notice all the blind spots and hard-to-see areas. The car had 0 power. Even when floored, it would take about half a minute to get to like 65Mph, the speed limit. The airconditioning vents were in the wrong areas, even if I moved the vent, my hands would get cold and stiff. The dash, seats and overall apearance was cheap and felt unsafe and also the braking felt tight.

-Matt-
I'd have to second this. Also, at high RPM the engine or trans makes a wierd whistling noise. The seats are the worst seats I have ever sat in.

chrysler/dodge dude 10-06-2005 02:34 AM

The worst vehicle I have ever driven, is the vehicle I currently drive...a 1989 Ford Taurus![:@] Piece of crap!!!![:@] The entire interior is falling apart, (although, that should be expected of a vehicle that age), the motor overheats sometimes, it doesn't have any power to get out of it's own way, the car jerks around sometimes...it's just a piece of sh*t, that car![:@]