Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Witech (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/witech-14897/)

master tech 06-09-2011 10:47 PM

Witech

How many of you guys are having problems with the new Witech software? I know our shop is having alot of problem, Can't find the v-pods wireles or hardwired. Or the drop out in a middle of a flash. I also try to use the new DRB3 button, no luck. Most of the laptops have windows 7, and I'm running window xp/pro.

Djinn-n-Tonic 06-11-2011 06:25 PM

There is a SECOND UPDATE to fix this...I think it is called 12.01-01 I had NO trouble installing it on My XP desktop, but several of the other guys had the same thing youre experiencing.....

The quick fix was to grab the "Update For the UPDATE"...and Install it.....ALL IS WELL

master tech 06-11-2011 10:02 PM

Thanks, I updated a new verson 12.01.77 today and now there is another 12.01.service package.

TNtech 06-13-2011 03:29 PM

Yeah, there was a Service Pack 1 that popped up Saturday, then another small one the next time I booted WITECH up. Don't forget there is a tool update for Starmobile and the VCI pod both.

Have you played with the DRBIII Emulator yet?

Djinn-n-Tonic 06-13-2011 03:41 PM

Don't forget there is a tool update for Starmobile and the VCI pod both.
Is that for the Desktop client, or starMobile tool being used in The Witech "SHELL".....

Is it supposed to just pop -up, or do you have to go get it.....

The emulator is sooooo Cool....If I could only find out how to interface it with MDS, and TechTools. I'd be set.

master tech 06-13-2011 10:25 PM

I already had the drivers in my pc for techtools for the DRB3. I'll fid out on tuesday when I go back to work and play with the PC.

TNtech 06-14-2011 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Djinn-n-Tonic (Post 50942)
Is that for the Desktop client, or starMobile tool being used in The Witech "SHELL".....

Is it supposed to just pop -up, or do you have to go get it.....

The emulator is sooooo Cool....If I could only find out how to interface it with MDS, and TechTools. I'd be set.

Originally Posted by master tech (Post 50963)
I already had the drivers in my pc for techtools for the DRB3. I'll fid out on tuesday when I go back to work and play with the PC.

Apparently Techtools is out. On the main menu of the Emulator #7 Vehicle flash, your choices are PCM and Non-PCM. I already flashed a BCM on a 99 model with a Starmobile. From what i'm seeing though, the only way to do a PCM flash is the VCI pod. I'll let you know what I come across.

Yes, there is an update for both DJ. It SHOULD alert you when you open up the client on a CAN BUS mode car.

master tech 07-25-2011 10:03 PM

I can still use the DRB3 to perform the flashes for all the modules, But I have to down load to the DRB first and then to the controllers. I haven't work it out yet how to flash with the Emulator. But I'll try it on tuesday when I go back to work.

MIKETHEMECHANIC 12-01-2015 11:10 AM

No problems working great

carcomputerexchange 10-07-2017 05:37 PM

Update worked for me also. It was super frustrating dealing with it for 2 days before I decided to "fix" it. LOL