Archive - For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1992 Chrysler Lebaron GTC Convertible 5spd manual

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:56 PM
yox
Default 1992 Chrysler Lebaron GTC Convertible 5spd manual

SOLD!!!! 88,800 miles. It's a rare 5 speed manual with a 4 cylinder turbo. (If you don't know how to drive stick, I will teach you.) It has every available feature, and EVERYTHING works....everything!!!! I am the ORIGINAL OWNER!!! I ordered the car from the factory, and have owned it since Nov. 1991. I even have the original window sticker listing all of the options. The body and interior are in mint (seriously...mint) condition. No accidents or body work....original paint. Even the aluminized muffler is original. The top is original, and it is the only sign of wear. Gas mileage: 25mpg around town, 32mpg highway...depending on your speed. I had a Code Alarm installed from day one. It has 2 remotes. The alarm is triggered if the door handles are lifted. It also has a shock sensor and an interior motion sensor so you can park and leave the top down. If anyone sticks their hand inside the car, the alarm sounds. You can also bypass this feature. The car even has a hidden remote radar detector. I waxed it every year and drove it only in the summer since 1995. I armor-alled the interior dashboard and conditioned the leather seats every year. I have all service records since new. Email me: skurfess@yahoo.com for pictures. I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. It's Sold!!!!!!

Last edited by yox; 10-12-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Adding location
Old 10-03-2009, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by yox
88,800 miles. It's a rare 5 speed manual with a 4 cylinder turbo. (If you don't know how to drive stick, I will teach you.) It has every available feature, and EVERYTHING works....everything!!!! I am the ORIGINAL OWNER!!! I ordered the car from the factory, and have owned it since Nov. 1991. I even have the original window sticker listing all of the options. The body and interior are in mint (seriously...mint) condition. No accidents or body work....original paint. Even the aluminized muffler is original. The top is original, and it is the only sign of wear. Gas mileage: 25mpg around town, 32mpg highway...depending on your speed. I had a Code Alarm installed from day one. It has 2 remotes. The alarm is triggered if the door handles are lifted. It also has a shock sensor and an interior motion sensor so you can park and leave the top down. If anyone sticks their hand inside the car, the alarm sounds. You can also bypass this feature. The car even has a hidden remote radar detector. I waxed it every year and drove it only in the summer since 1995. I armor-alled the interior dashboard and conditioned the leather seats every year. I have all service records since new. Email me: skurfess@yahoo.com for pictures.

uh dontcha think maybe if someone knew where you are located youd have a better chance of getting it sold. i have cash to buy your car if it's as nice as your saying but i'm not willing to waste my time talking to you if you end up being 3000 miles away.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:43 AM
yox
Default 1992 Lebaron GTC Convertible

Thanks for the advice....I updated it....I live in the Northwest suburbs of Illinois.