Archive - For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2000 Chrysler Sebring JXi Conv - COMPLETE PART OUT

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Default 2000 Chrysler Sebring JXi Conv - COMPLETE PART OUT

Sebring JXi LIMITED edition model. I am the original owner. Car was recently involved in a major front-end collission that has 'totaled' the vehicle. Some engine components still salvagable, but most are not. Remainder of the body and interior is in PRISTINE condition. Some details:

Silver paint w/dark gray interior
Power / Leather seating throughout
Original 16" Chrome wheels still in good condition
Indiglo dashboard

Car is all original and was BABIED. It has been very hard for me to let go of it, and if I could pony up the $$ to fix it, I would. Unfortunately I don't have much of an option other than to offer the parts to those who might need them. Car will ultimately be headed for salvage yard. If you need anything, just PM me with the details. Thanks Joe

Old 12-16-2010, 08:02 PM

how much do you want for the Distributor?

Old 07-20-2011, 04:34 PM

Does yours have the gold "Chrysler" on the side of the car? If so, how much?

Old 06-13-2021, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by JoeF2002
Sebring JXi LIMITED edition model. I am the original owner. Car was recently involved in a major front-end collission that has 'totaled' the vehicle. Some engine components still salvagable, but most are not. Remainder of the body and interior is in PRISTINE condition. Some details:

Indiglo dashboard

Car is all original and was BABIED. It has been very hard for me to let go of it, and if I could pony up the $$ to fix it, I would. Unfortunately I don't have much of an option other than to offer the parts to those who might need them. Car will ultimately be headed for salvage yard. If you need anything, just PM me with the details. Thanks Joe
how much for interior

Old 06-13-2021, 07:32 PM
Default Parts

Originally Posted by JoeF2002

Indiglo dashboard

interior and headliner. All interior plus rims