Archive - For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

74 Plymouth Satellite For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Default 74 Plymouth Satellite For Sale!

For Sale 74 Plymouth Satellite

Under 100,000 miles, .318 V8, Auto Transmission, 4 door.

This Car is in unrestored but good condition. Here are the good (and bad) aspects of it-
4 Barrell edelbrock carb and performer intake-purchased new from mancini racing
New Mopar oil pan-also purchased new from mancini racing
Factory AC!! It worked when I last used it in september and should work now.
Heater works great as well
NEVER driven in Snow!! (car is originally from kentucky and I have some of the orginal paperwork as well)
All Glass is in great condition.
Interior is in great shape with just a couple of exceptions-drivers portion of front bench seat has a horizontal tear approximately 18 or so inches long in it along the stitching, car also has the "typical" split in the dash from the sun, the **** for the drivers side windown snapped, so it needs a new crank **** (the handle itself is still good) and the front passenger door armrest needs to be replaced-other then that the interior is great-no headliner sag!!
The body is in great shape but has some rust, however only one spot is nasty-right behind the passenger side rear tire-this was caused by a tirebelt breaking and subsequent tread separation. Other then this spot the rust on the car is relatively minor as the pictures will prove
The major issue with this car right now is the brake system-I believe the master cylinder is shot- I'm a full time college student and dont have the time (or money) to fix it so I'd like to give this car a new home.

$2300 Or BEST OFFER-feel free to make me an offer, this car is taking up ALOT of driveway room and I need to get rid of it. Other then the brakes, it's in great shape and would make a great first restoration for someone just getting into classic cars as I was intending beforeI went back to school. More pictures are availible upon request feel free to contact me with any further questions if you call (586) 489-6874 Please leave a message with a good time to call back Many Thanks!

Karl

[IMG]local://upfiles/5480/B21E8467997546B1BDFBA434ED03728E.jpg[/IMG]