Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Archive - For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/archive-sale-trade-classifieds-26/)
-   -   Chrysler Voyager 2.5CRD 2003 Manual (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/archive-sale-trade-classifieds-26/chrysler-voyager-2-5crd-2003-manual-26509/)

John Norrish 09-10-2016 10:27 AM

Chrysler Voyager 2.5CRD 2003 Manual

Well I have had the Voyager about 18 months, it has performed sterling work in the South of France and driving across 3 times whilst moving back to the UK, these are the items that have been changed in that time

Recon Steering rack

TR Ends

Drop Links

Anti roll bar D Rubbers, (Blue)

Both rear lower arm bushes (Front wish bone)

Front Engine mount

4 Tyres fronts now 1/2 worn

N/S/R Brake Caliper

Rear hand brake shoes with fitting kit

Rear Brake hoses and pipes both sides

Brake fluid flushed

Fuel Filter

Timing Belt and Water Pump, I have the kit to lock everything together. will go with the sell. Changed 8k ago.

Both Aux drive belts

New Battery

Recently as in last few months

Rear Engine mount

Gear Box total overhaul

New Complete clutch, Plate Cover and bearing

Millers Gearbox oil, as recommended by Millers

Millers Engine and oil and oil filter (Last week)

The Clutch needs replacing on the Air con compressor, the bearing has been replaced just needs the clutch refitting, (Supplied) Caught fire on way back from France on last journey!! Minor problem LOL.

I am in no hurry to sell the Vehicle as it does me proud, these are a few items that do not work or need attention, The O/S Sliding door only works manually, sometimes it surprises you and works electrically, I have replaced all the wiring through the plastic chain, the N/S Door mirror does not fold back electrically for parking I know the motor is U/S, The drivers Seat is showing its age but not split, all the interior is leather and Sued seats, all I can say its Grey, acres and acres of Grey, I

The remote key fob works.

IT IS NOT STOW AND GO,

92000 RECORDED MILES MOT NEXT MAY I BELIEVE

THIS IS WRITTEN ON THE BOTTOM OF THE V5

"THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN SALVAGED BECAUSE THE ESTIMATED COST OF COMMERCIAL REPAIR WAS MORE THAN THE VALUE OF THE VEHICLE"

I happen to know the drivers and rear sliding door were replaced as the woman who owned it previous had a tussle with a Motorbike, the Motorbike rider was OK.

I am the second registered keeper.

I value the Car at £1600 if that is too much just ask yourself how much would it have cost to have the work done??

Pictures and further comments please e mail me at johnp38norrish@gmail.com

THE VEHICLE IS AT MY ADDRESS IN SOUTHAMPTON

John Norrish 09-26-2016 03:23 AM

Ok open to offers still has a slight judder when reversing still in daily use everything else as per ad. Got to the end of my patience with the judder.