Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

A case of revenge.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 09:51 AM
Default A case of revenge.

This is not so much a racing story, but a shutting someone up and making them look like an idiot to their friends story.

Several years ago I had a Dodge Intrepid SXT with a 3.5 liter that I had recently picked up and had been doing some basic modding to, like a K/n air filter, and a hard to find custom made intake spacer you could once get thru another forum. Plus a dual exhaust I grabbed off a Chrysler 300M special, along with the PCM I had reprogrammed for my vin number, at the junk yard.
The engine had also just been replaced in it, because the previous owner had done no maintenance to it and burned out the crank bearings.
Chrysler never really released any performance parts for the 3.5, but it would smoke the front tires if you nailed it hard, even from a rolling start.
I had stopped at the local grocery store to pick up a few things, and saw a guy who was a Chevy nut that worked at the local advanced auto hanging out with some friends, sitting on the tail gate of his Chevy s10.

As I was walking past them, I heard him badmouthing my car, and Chrysler products in general and saying how my car was junk that couldn't even get out of its own way. I said nothing, which was not an easy thing for me to do.
When I came back out a few minutes later, he was doing it again.
I got in my car, and slowly pulled out of the parking space and turned it towards the exit.
As soon as my car was safely aimed away from people and objects, I smashed the pedal to the floor.
The engine was screaming, and smoke was coming off the tires, and I left them behind in a cloud of tire smoke.
On previous trips to that advanced auto, he would always talk to me, but after that, he never said a word to me, and would look pissed when I came up to the register.

Proof, that sometimes you can win an argument, without saying a word.

Last edited by BiliTheAxe; 04-24-2018 at 11:13 AM.