Blower wont turn off on my 04 pacifica.. - Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Go Back   Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums > General Chrysler Forums > General Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Default Blower wont turn off on my 04 pacifica..

Alright just to jump into the issue. I have a 04 pacifica and the ac blower will not turn off high. The fan control is not working on controlling the fan. Not sure what the issue is. The heat and air conditioning work fine but even when I try to turn off the fan it still blows but on the feet. Anyone have this problem? Dont really want to take to the dealer if it is something I can fix. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks Justin
Old 06-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator
Send a message via AIM to CHRYSLER TECH Send a message via Yahoo to CHRYSLER TECH
Default RE: Blower wont turn off on my 04 pacifica..

Blower motor Moule aka resistor
[ol][*]Remove the glove box from the instrument panel (Refer to 23 - BODY/INSTRUMENT PANEL/GLOVE BOX - REMOVAL).[*]Disconnect the two wire harness connectors from the blower motor power module (Blower Motor Power Module - Typical).[*]Remove the two screws that secure the blower motor power module to the HVAC housing.[*]Remove the blower motor power module from the HVAC housing. [/ol]
Dealer trained Tech 15 years Now Proud Owner operator Kevin's Mobile Repair in ATLANTA. Repairing Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep