Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in and read the latest from Chrysler.

2012 300 Limited Colors

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Exclamation 2012 300 Limited Colors

My dealership told me that Chrysler will only have three colors: Black, White and Silver for the 2012 Chrysler 300 line. Does anyone know more about this?

Old 08-02-2011, 10:37 AM

Dear sberganini:
Below are the colors (and paint codes) that are currently listed to be available for the 2012 Chrysler 300 Limited bot RWD and AWD, some colors will not be immediately available for order as denoted by "late availability":
BLACKBERRY PEARL COAT PBV
BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC CLEAR COAT PS2
BRIGHT WHITE CLEAR COAT PW7
CRYSTAL BLUE PEARL COAT
(Late Availability)
DEEP CHERRY RED CRYSTAL PEARL COAT PRP
GLOSS BLACK PX8
IVORY TRI-COAT PEARL 500 PWD
LUXURY BROWN PEARL COAT
TUNGSTEN METALLIC CLEAR COAT
I hope this satisfies your inquiry.

Old 01-03-2012, 12:45 PM

Hi,

I have the same problem in Dubai. Just ordered a 300 limited and only 4 colours to choose from, Black, White and Silver same as you + Blackberry. Booked the Blackberry but wanted Black interior but only Mocha available. Also not expected to arrive till End of Feb. Cant wait.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Default 2012 Chrysler Limited Colors

I apologize for jumping in months after your initial conversation; I just joined the Forum yesterday. First let me say that Tony Morris's response was accurate. There is, however, an exception. Several weeks after your dialogue was initiated (about February 17, 2012) the Chrysler Marketing Team added a new Sales Code (AWK) for the current Limited model: Luxury Series Package. This package requires the purchase of the Luxury Group Package (sales code AFF), and, in turn, limits the choices for interior and exterior colors. The ZL___ seat trim is required (all Black Premium Leather or Dark Frost Beige/Light Frost Beige Premium Leather). Paint choices are reduced to five (5): Gloss Black (PX8), Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl (PWD), Luxury Brown Pearl (PTW), Bright Silver Metallic (PS2) and Tungsten Metallic (PDM).

This was purely a Marketing decision, because it was contrary to the Media announcement of December 27, 2011. In that press release Chrysler announced the "late availability" of four (4) new 2012 300 models:
300 Luxury Series RWD, 300 Luxury Series AWD, 300C Luxury Series RWD and the 300C Luxury Series AWD. When the new year turned around the manufacturer decided only to market the two V8 versions as the "Luxury Series" entries. Nobody was more disappointed than I. But, in mid-February Chrysler put a package together (actually two packages as indicated above), that "trimmed-up" the V6 Limited to replicate the V8 Luxury Series offerings (except for a single interior color choice that is unique to the "C"). I'm a bit knowledgeable of this because my 300 Limited AWD Luxury Series will be among the first of this "trim level" to be produced in Brampton. I was issued my VIN yesterday.

I hope I haven't confused you. I was just trying to add some additional details.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Default Interior co our packages

ihave ordered 300Cawd in blackberry pearl. My dealer has told me that the light darl frost beige interior will get me the luxury mocha interior shown on the promotions for the luxury info? The spec info seems to indicate that exteriorcolour is not available in the luxury series. should I be concerned?

This was purely a Marketing decision, because it was contrary to the Media announcement of December 27, 2011. In that press release Chrysler announced the "late availability" of four (4) new 2012 300 models:
300 Luxury Series RWD, 300 Luxury Series AWD, 300C Luxury Series RWD and the erior will get me the mocha colour interior as shown on the luxury series info. I am concerned that the blackberry pearl colour is not available in the luxury series. Can I expect the interior shown in zthe promotional info?300C Luxury Series AWD. When the new year turned around the manufacturer decided only to market the two V8 versions as the "Luxury Series" entries. Nobody was more disappointed than I. But, in mid-February Chrysler put a package together (actually two packages as indicated above), that "trimmed-up" the V6 Limited to replicate the V8 Luxury Series offerings (except for a single interior color choice that is unique to the "C"). I'm a bit knowledgeable of this because my 300 Limited AWD Luxury Series will be among the first of this "trim level" to be produced in Brampton. I was issued my VIN yesterday.

I hope I haven't confused you. I was just trying to add some additional details.[/QUOTE]

Old 04-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Is the blackberry pearl available with the luxury mocha interior in the 300C

Old 04-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Default 300C Colors

Randall, it's Easter Sunday as I am replying to your query, so my resources are very limited. There is serious confusion about available exterior and interior colors regarding the different 300 models/trim levels. At the very least, I just got off the Chrysler.com website and "built" a 300C and a Luxury C. Even the website shows inaccuracies. I'll address the permutations indicated on the site momentarily, but without delay, tomorrow you should call Chrysler Customer Service at 800-247-9753. After signing my contract at the dealership I was told my car could not be ordered with the "Mochachino" interior noted in the 300 sales brochure. I got home, called Chrysler, and they confirmed that the Limited could not be ordered with the Mochachino interior, even though I ordered the Luxury Series package. At least my mind was settled, with no regrets looking back.

The Luxury C on the Chrysler website does not indicate a Mochachino interior choice. Interestingly, the thumbnail next to Dark Frost Beige/Light Frost Beige is different than the thumbnail for the same color when building a 300C. Futhermore, exterior color choices for either the Luxury C or the 300C do not include Blackberry Pearl. The Luxury Series indicates 5 colors: Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Gloss Black, Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl, Luxury Brown Pearl Coat and Tungsten Metallic Clear Coat. The 300C includes the 5 aforementioned colors, and adds Bright White Clear Coat, Crystal Blue Pearl Coat and Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat.

Please get clarification from Chrysler tomorrow.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by 3004ME
Randall, it's Easter Sunday as I am replying to your query, so my resources are very limited. There is serious confusion about available exterior and interior colors regarding the different 300 models/trim levels. At the very least, I just got off the Chrysler.com website and "built" a 300C and a Luxury C. Even the website shows inaccuracies. I'll address the permutations indicated on the site momentarily, but without delay, tomorrow you should call Chrysler Customer Service at 800-247-9753. After signing my contract at the dealership I was told my car could not be ordered with the "Mochachino" interior noted in the 300 sales brochure. I got home, called Chrysler, and they confirmed that the Limited could not be ordered with the Mochachino interior, even though I ordered the Luxury Series package. At least my mind was settled, with no regrets looking back.

The Luxury C on the Chrysler website does not indicate a Mochachino interior choice. Interestingly, the thumbnail next to Dark Frost Beige/Light Frost Beige is different than the thumbnail for the same color when building a 300C. Futhermore, exterior color choices for either the Luxury C or the 300C do not include Blackberry Pearl. The Luxury Series indicates 5 colors: Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Gloss Black, Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl, Luxury Brown Pearl Coat and Tungsten Metallic Clear Coat. The 300C includes the 5 aforementioned colors, and adds Bright White Clear Coat, Crystal Blue Pearl Coat and Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat.

Please get clarification from Chrysler tomorrow.
Thanks very much for the reply. I will follow up as suggested.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:58 PM

I called as suggested. The code L 9 02 light frost beige dark frost beige is the mocha chino interior and is available on the 300 c with the blackberry exterior colour.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Default 300C Colors

Randall,

I'm glad it all worked out for you. What is thoroughly shameful is that the Chrysler website is meaningless when it comes to making color decisions. We both agree that this is a very important part of the car buying process, and Chrysler has to do a better job at this. I'm glad you took the necessary steps to "build" your car as you intended. Post some pics when you take delivery. Good luck.

Quick Reply: 2012 300 Limited Colors