Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in and read the latest from Chrysler.

I'm Tired of Waiting.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Default I'm Tired of Waiting.....

where are all the NEW LX/LC/LD bodies? here at the dealership, we're still waiting on the new Chargers, 300's and Challengers.

really.....it's January 5th, you would THINK that Chrysler would be shipping them by NOW, wouldn't you??

Old 01-05-2011, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by navy48
where are all the NEW LX/LC/LD bodies? here at the dealership, we're still waiting on the new Chargers, 300's and Challengers.

really.....it's January 5th, you would THINK that Chrysler would be shipping them by NOW, wouldn't you??
is this Kevin H

Old 01-05-2011, 02:46 PM

Hi....my name is Kevin H and I'm a Chrysler-aholic!

Old 01-05-2011, 06:13 PM

this is Dennis with the Crossfire you ordered the cover for my Crossfire i am from FL am on the Fiat forum also

Old 01-19-2011, 11:56 AM

I saw a Chrysler rep in a charger last week. We are supposed to have a few on the way as we speak. The 200s are starting to arrive in now. Journeys and Minivans are here now. The 300s will be coming right behind the Chargers. That Charger is a slick **** in person. Even the base models are awesome. I drove a 2011 Avenger with a 3.6 last week. SOB runs like a scalded dog.

You WILL want a Charger. So just go ahead and get your financing lined up so you will be ready to snag one!!

Old 03-12-2011, 08:27 PM

Nope, That NEW DURANGO Is a boner-matrix!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the new Caravan CREW wagon, real nice, spelled out D O D G E on the rear tailgate. Nice.

I see that FIAT runs a better Chrysler than Diamler did.

btw, whats a scalded dog? Is that good or bad?

Last edited by RacerXx; 03-12-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by RacerXx
I see that FIAT runs a better Chrysler than Diamler did.

btw, whats a scalded dog? Is that good or bad?
Daimler didn't RUN Chrysler...they RAN it into the ground for the sake of the survival of Mercedes.

Good...old redneck terminology.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by TNtech
Daimler didn't RUN Chrysler...they RAN it into the ground for the sake of the survival of Mercedes.

Good...old redneck terminology.
Thats what I said. Chrysler was the most profitable car company in 1998 and then somehow 10 years later it was bullsh!t? How is that?

I can say the Jeep was run pretty well discounting the 1st generation Liberty, the useless Compass and underpowered the Patriot. Haha! The Commander was nice I think on the R500 platform. Grand Cherokee too.

There was idiotic moves with the refreshed Durango/Aspen. The Nitro was just bad. I thought the Avenger was decent but way underpowered. The Sebring I thought had good looks but lame engine options. Ram truck was awesome I think. The Sprinter? Yea, no. Whatever man, Mercedes, Freightliner, turbo diesel 4 cylinder, jmm. Well you dont see many passenger models out there. I thought the Compass and Caliber were nice but uncompetitive in its class. Those cars are no RAV4, Matrix or Scion xB or mazda 3.

I still dont understand the point of buying the company if you didnt know or want to know how to manage multiple brands?

But this is good now I think. FIAT has no large cars in their lineup that cost less than $80,000. Alfa Romeos and Maseratis arent generally production cars. BUt they have great engineering in the mechanicals and interiors. Chrysler always, ALWAYS blew peoples mind in the bodies and concept cars. But the engineers couldnt do mechanicals for much.