Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in and read the latest from Chrysler.

The New Chrysler Corporate Website

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Default The New Chrysler Corporate Website

Things have been moving very fast for the Chrysler Group since May when news of the sale to Cerberus Capital Management first came out. There have been many questions and much speculation as to what the future of Chrysler would hold as it continues to make strides in the ever-shifting and increasingly competitive domestic car market.

Well, the deal is finalized and The New Chrysler is now, once again, an American company. To usher in this new era, we are pleased to announce the launch of a new Chrysler Corporate Website, click here.

This new website contains a great deal of information on the new company, be it details pertaining to the new Lifetime Powertrain Warranty or what to expect from their partnership with Cerberus.

I would highly recommend taking a look at Chrysler’s new “manifesto,” which outlines their strategy for the next hundred years.

This is also where to go to find out “What’s Next” for Chrysler products and technology. They have information on the 2008 Dodge Challenger and the future of Chrysler’s Hybrid Hemi, FlexFuel and Diesel engines.

These are very exciting times for Chrysler and this is the best place to stay on top of the latest happenings as they develop. In the mean time, I’d be happy to answer any questions I can.

Thanks everyone, let me know if I can help.

Sean T.
Chrysler Online Dialogue Representative