Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in and read the latest from Chrysler.

Observations From Auburn Hills

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Administrator
Default Observations From Auburn Hills

This is a direct quote from a member at Allpar named "Mopar Crazy", entitled, "Observations From Auburn Hills".

I was in Detroit for business Monday through Wednesday, and of course I drove around DC Headquarters to see if I could spot anything. I've been there several times, but I felt the need to post this time. Here are some observations:

1. Several Compass' driving around the complex. It does look OK in silver, although I am still not a fan.

2. There was a truckload of Nitro's pulling out of the complex. They had the nose and the rear covered, but had LARGER WHEELS and DUAL EXHAUSTS. (SRT anyone?)

3. I saw about three of the PT Crusier mules that were jacked up. It looked like they had a lift kit. Some of you will remember when there were pics like this floating around the internet.

4. In the center of the test track, there were A LOT of strangle looking vehicles covered up. Those of you familiar with this area of the complex will know what I am talking about.

5. There was a Pacifica, covered up in the front and rear, and with dual exhausts and big wheels. (another SRT anyone?)

5. last but not least, I saw the Sebring. yes, the same covered up, checkered car that we all have seen, nothing new to report, but it looks bigger than the current car.

That is all I can remember at this time. The most intesting area of this entire place is that center "lot" inside the test track. There are so many strange looking pieces in there, it's like a candy store for me and most of you.