Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

2010 Chrysler sebring

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Default 2010 Chrysler sebring

my daughters sebring’s front passenger door will not open. Inner and outer door handle does not work. I can’t get the inner door panel off because the door is closed, but I have it pried back far enough so I can kinda see the inner door workings. I don’t know enough about door latches to know what lever I can trip to get the lock open so I can take a look at it. Does anybody have an exploded view of the door latch mechanism or can talk me through this. I’ve been putting off working on this, but now my daughter took off the passenger side mirror and I can’t get to the front nut because the door won’t open!!!!....PLEASE HELP

Old 10-29-2019, 01:38 PM

I had some to tell me I needed to give more info about my 2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited. My computer apparently went out and I bought a used one and put it on. My friend who is a mechanic took his scanner and found the computer of have problems. so when I bought the used one at a salvage yard I had to have it programmed to my car. After that my car done fine for about 4 months, and started doing the same thing again, one cylinder would misfire, then it would change to another one, so he concluded that the ecm had gone out again. I bought a refurbished one that is suppose to be preprogrammed to my car. Put it on, at first the two little lines with a lighting bolt came on, car ran rough. Cut it off an after a few minutes cranked it up and it began to run great. After approximately 10 miles it started doing the same thing again, check engine light came on and flashing. so my wife limped it home and now I'm back to square one. Any help will be appreciated on what going on.

Old 10-29-2019, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Floyd Poplin
I had some to tell me I needed to give more info about my 2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited. My computer apparently went out and I bought a used one and put it on. My friend who is a mechanic took his scanner and found the computer of have problems. so when I bought the used one at a salvage yard I had to have it programmed to my car. After that my car done fine for about 4 months, and started doing the same thing again, one cylinder would misfire, then it would change to another one, so he concluded that the ecm had gone out again. I bought a refurbished one that is suppose to be preprogrammed to my car. Put it on, at first the two little lines with a lighting bolt came on, car ran rough. Cut it off an after a few minutes cranked it up and it began to run great. After approximately 10 miles it started doing the same thing again, check engine light came on and flashing. so my wife limped it home and now I'm back to square one. Any help will be appreciated on what going on.
IF you are seriously looking for help, this would have been better posted on your own thread instead of putting it onto another unrelated thread. Miles on the car and what motor size would be VERY helpful for those that would respond in TRYING to assist you.This is a member/enthusiast run site, NOT a tech service that can read minds and have all manuals and tech information at their "fingertips".
In other words for your best help, stick to your own started thread!

FROM , "SOME"