Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

2015 Chrysler 200 need help.

Old 08-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Default 2015 Chrysler 200 need help.

I recently purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 with 75,000 miles on. Clean car, clean car fax. Within the first few days I noticed the AC is really loud under the driver side dash and doesnít blow out of the middle passenger side vent. The mechanics I took it too said it just needs free-on. It blows cold AC! Just not out of the one vent. It sounds like thereís a disconnect somewhere and I canít find a video on a way to get to it to see. Also the wiper fluid sprays on its own! Whenever it wants too. When it does this the driver side high beam goes out. No one believes me that itís happening but it does. When I called the dealership I bought it from they told me to just empty the fluid then I wonít have to worry about it. Wrong answer. It sounds like itís something electrical to me. Iím a single mother, I donít have thousands to put into this car after just spending thousands to buy it. Has anyone had these problems or heard of anything like this? Any advice would be great! Thanks!