Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

CD wont eject

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Default CD wont eject

Anyone have trouble ejecting cd's from the factory CD player (2004 1 disc player) annoying!!

Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 AM
Default RE: CD wont eject

Ya I have the same problem with mine. I have to hit the bottom of the console to get the damn cd out.[>:]

Old 03-01-2008, 09:56 PM

I encountered this problem while trying out an '04 back when I was shopping for one. It was a burned CD so I wasn't heartbroken over not being able to get it out and resigned myself to the reality that it was probably not going to come out from my own doing and subsequently everyone who test drove the car from then on out would be getting to enjoy my personal music preferences. Eventually, I was able to get it out when the car was turned off after pressing the eject button several times. Needless to say, I did not purchase that particular Sebring and the car salesmen seemed to be angry with me for being soured on buying it because of the CD player, saying they would fix it. Well fix the freakin thing before people test drive it; dirty rat salesmen, sheez. Thankfully, the '04 I ended up purchasing has not had this problem.

Old 03-14-2008, 08:54 PM

I bought a 2001 LXI in Florida and drove it all way home(Detroit, MI). On my test drive of the vehicle I was more concerned about major issues(IE engine, suspension, other noises) therefore when I test drove it the radio was turned completely off and the CD player wasn't much of a concern for me at the time. Well I ended up doing all the paper work then taking off and heading to my first stop for the night. About 30 mins down the road once everything that settled down and I could start messing around with the buttons on the radio and there was already a cd in the player. I found some humor in the fact that there was a spanish mexican cd in the cd player but when I went to eject it and it wouldn't come out I begin to think "oh great the next 20 hours I'll be listening to some annoying music whether it comes from the radio or the spanish mexican cd its still annoying." Thankfully after sticking my keys in the cd player to mess around with it the cd poped out and I haven't had a problem with it since!!