Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Do you know anything about...Misfiring...???

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 04:57 AM
Default Do you know anything about...Misfiring...???

Hey it's me again! Didja all miss me and my crappy car issues?? I'm sure you did. Well I'm back with yet ANOTHER problem...again. Yey Go Me![:'(] As some of you might know I had to have a new tranny put in about 2 weeks ago.. things were just starting to go good until... ::scray music please::: dun Dun DUN!!:: The "Check Engeine" came on again[sm=headbang.gif]... This timeI said 'To hell with the mechanics I'll try and figure it out on my own." So I went down to the local Auto-Buy-Your-Own-Parts-Store and asked if I could use one of their OBD scanners... When I hooked it up and ran the tast I got the following errors:1 of 4 - Random Misfiring, Misfiring cylinder 3, Misfiring cylinder 4, and Misfiring cylinder 6. I have a few Ideas of what it could be but I'm not sure.. so I'm gonna list out what I think the problems might be, and if ya'll could let me know if I'm right, your you might have another idea of what the issue(s) are please let me know ASAP.
1. Gas is running to lean or rich
2. Bad sparks on 3,4 and, 6
3. Need new Distributor
4. Need new wires
5. Need new Rotor
6. Need new car... (Optional answer)
Lemme know what ya'll think. Until next time, on another exciting day of "Trixie the Crappy Car"