Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

My AC question

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:35 AM
Default My AC question

So it has been messing up lately. Either being overfilled or under filled somehow. Me and my girlfriends dad(senior master tech for 25 years) safely let all the pressure out if the lines. I put one and a half small cans of refrigerant back in the system and it worked for a day or two but now it stopped. I'm clueless...did I mess up, skip a step. What's going on and what do I do.*

Old 07-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

really a master tech would not know that if u have to add freon into the system to make it work again then a few days latter it wont work again U guys are clueless????

Old 07-23-2012, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
really a master tech would not know that if u have to add freon into the system to make it work again then a few days latter it wont work again U guys are clueless????
No, We did that before I left for a trip to Wisconsin. I am now in Wisconsin and he wont answer his phone. I really dont want to take it to a shop to get it looked at so Im hoping someone on here can lead me in the right direction.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

U have a leak in the ac system down and dirty

Old 07-23-2012, 06:12 PM

Is the compressor still engaging when you turn the a/c on?

What are the low and high side pressures with the system running?