Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

New Sebring!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Default New Sebring!

Well my parents just purchased their new car yesterday. We spent the whole day talking things over and testing the car, and decided on this one. Comp was between the Sebring, Avenger and Caliber. They ended up trading in their old car and got the 2.7 V6 Touring with Convience package. 17" alloys, temp, compass, tire pressure, garage door opener, auto climate controls and soo many other things. I love the car sooo much. Driving it is awesome, and I liked my 07 saturn better than their old car, but there new one is better than mine.

Here is what they traded in:

04 Sebring. Same car except their's was charcol color.

Here is what they got:

So far I love the car and recommend you look at if the next time you buy!

Old 04-30-2007, 02:16 AM
Default RE: New Sebring!

I kind of like the front end on the 07's and the interior looks fine,but I find the look of the profile and backof the car to be just hideous. I think the Avenger looks a bit more appealing in the back, and maybe the Sebring would look a little better if they didn't have the tail lights overlapping onto the trunk lid. How is the ride and noise on the 07 anyways, smooth and quiet inside?

Old 04-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Default RE: New Sebring!

They had 16" tires on their last sebring, and now they have 17's and the ride went from good to excellent. The car is also extremely quite and you don't even know it's started. Also, the v6 sounds REALLY nice!