Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

New...and so many problems!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Default New...and so many problems!

I wanted to ask a few questions about problems with my car...

1. I got a notice saying there is a recall on my car. Anyone know of this? Does this notice mean that my car is included, or just could be?

2. I have been noticing that my steering wheel squeaks aweful, especially upon first starting the car. Someone mentioned there may be an air bubble in my power steering fluid, does this sound right? What else could it be?

3. My tire sensor comes on and stays on for long periods, even after I've checked my tires and they seem to be fine. Sensor problem?

4. I have been noticing, along with my sisters that drive my car, that it shakes and attempts to stall upon taking off no matter the temperature. It does this everytime I drive the car. Could this be related to the recall or is this another problem?

These problems have been occuring for awhile but I have not had a moment to take it in. Its kind of annoying also, considering I just got the car in April, so many problems already. Any advice I would really appreciate!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:45 PM
moe
Default RE: New...and so many problems!

what year is your sebring?and engine size. give me last 8 of your vin #i can check recalls for that year car.moe