Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Sebring Radio MOD.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Exclamation Sebring Radio MOD.

Hello everyone. My 2004 Chrysler Sebring has a CD disk changer and a normal radio with no navigation. I want to replace the CD player input with one for a Bluetooth input adapter. I was wondering if anyone knows or has any tips for doing this.

I would be plugging my bluetooth adapter into the C2 port on the back of my radio. What type of thing would I need to get from C2 port to a 3.5mm plug? Sometime of mini-amp?

Thanks for any help

Old 03-13-2015, 11:06 PM

PAC® - iSimple Bluetooth Enabled FM Remote for Android Smartphone

Would this be what you're looking for? This basically integrates bluetooth into your existing radio while retaining the disk changer. Personally, I would rather just put all of my music from the cds that you're storing onto an MP3 player or your phone, and get an aftermarket radio for ~$100 that will be able to receive bluetooth audio natively, as well as have better features than your stock radio ever will have.

Chrysler meant well with the audio systems they made, but made it difficult in some cars to add one feature without replacing one or more parts of the system.

Old 03-14-2015, 11:21 AM

That's a good idea "fhadso" I just never liked the use of radio frequencies for MP3 or music connections. They tend to have interference with other stations and I noticed when using one if its windy or 5+ feet away it doesn't work, unfortunately. They would be a much better solution if that wasn't so. I also have never used a CD in my Chrysler, never had to.

I did find another way that I plan on setting up next week. It'll cost around $100 but I am trying to do this the most convenient and with the best quality way.

Shopping List
Blitz Adapter: 10 Pin to RCA
RCA to 3.5mm cord, Y adapter (anyone will do mostly all the same quality)
Optional Stuff
GOgroove Bluetooth receiver (make your car radio Bluetooth, works with all iOS phones, Android phones with Bluetooth, and laptop with Bluetooth)
3.5mm Female to Female Coupler (may come with GOgroove with some stores)

This should all work in theory. Once I have the Blitz and the RCA to 3.5mm cord installed I'll get back to you all.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask that's why I'm here to learn and teach.