Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

Chrysler 300 2010 raido problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Question Chrysler 300 2010 raido problems

2010 Chrysler 300 has a kicker amp and sub.When you shut off car you can hear a pop in the sub after a few sec. Also poor raido reception but
if you unplug amp raido comes in fine. Has anyone had this problem and is there a fix? thanks

raido is RER 730N amp 322 watt and 100 watt sub

Old 04-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator

take it to the dealer its under warranty

Old 04-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Default Krazy77

Car was at dealer, Chrysler has no service updates at this time.I know the same raido and amp & sub came in other models.

Do have a call in to kicker they made amp and sub

Old 04-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

oo u have aftermarket stuff installed sorry your on your own

Old 04-06-2011, 03:11 PM

If your Chrysler tech you would know it is not after market. The car came this way frome the factory!! I have the build sheet. The Changler the charger the chrysler 300 SRT8 have Kick in them OE. Kicker aftermarket is not the same as OE that Chrysler put in. Nice just like the dealer pass the buck. Looking for real answer to problem.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

not enough info then if U had said U have and SRT8 then I would have known u only said Chrysler 300 I see software updates but not for a pop so I would be looking at a ground issue then

Old 04-08-2011, 11:58 AM

If you have an SRT8 and If everything is stock then it should still be under warranty
Definitely take it to the dealer
Sounds like it could be a ground issue

Old 04-08-2011, 07:15 PM

Looking for real answer to problem.
Are you for real ????...Your first thread and youre bashing people????

You didnt like the "PASS THE BUCK" answer you got..fine, But consider this....you spent 45k + on a "Flagship VEHICLE"....And you left the dealership with the same problem, and you came here for "FREE" advice....?????

OBVIOUSLY, there is a problem. Its under warranty, And service update doesnt do squat.

Now maybe you should bash on the guy who told you this bunk in the first place, because he just couldnt be bothered with your Bull$Hit problem, instead of the guy who took the time to at least give you some kind of answer...

I'll bet youre the same guy who will sit and get aggravated when no-one responds to your next thread.

Old 04-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Angry NOT bashing anybody

If you do not know keep quite.I have been working on cars for over 40 years. The dealer and Chrysler do not have an answer for problem.

Your right, this is a free fourm I was wrong to think I was going to get help and you do not have to help me thats fine.When I have a fix for this problem or any other I will keep it to my self. Sevice updates do help maybe your full of SH!@. Im sure you will respond(Djinn-n-tonic) or go have a nother drink or two.

Have a nice day

Old 04-14-2011, 07:31 PM

First off....Despite the nickname...I dont Drink, Secondly, I absolutely will respond.....

Cool down to point zero for a moment........

In your case, there is no service update , procedure, flash or the like that will rectify a given situation.....Ok, No-one shares your complaint as of yet...it happens...

Youve been in the biz for forty years... ANY BIZ for that matter...and if someone gave you that kind of money for your product, and had a legitimate concern with the performance of such product......Then you sure as $hit cant tell Him ..."I DUNNO"....."Theres No update for it"....

You dont want it updated......You want it FIXED...Its the TECHS JOB to figure out why it doesnt do what it is supposed to do....whether that be an update, a broken ground wire, or Interference from the hamster wheel in the trunk...... DUDE.....Its an SRT...You paid 50 grand...and your gonna settle for I DUNNO Sir, Theres no service update as of yet....So you will just have to DEAL WITH IT??? And You say I'm Full of $hit????? If that were my car , The tech who tells me I dunno would be tied up in the trunk and forced to sing to me on the long ride home....
Now on a personal note...I prepped those cars Thru the 7 months of deliveries...and I can honestly say....The KICKER systems work flawlessly. If yours doesnt..then go back and raise hell to the guy that you PAID.....

Quick Reply: Chrysler 300 2010 raido problems