Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

Dealer Problem how long do I wait

Old 12-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Default Dealer Problem how long do I wait

2 times to the Dealer for the same problem. They did the tranny flush, no help, they put in a torque converter, no help. Dealer said it's at the Chrysler second tear of enginerring. havnt heard for a week. What's next? do I go around them, Go to another Dealer, call Chrysler? Good lord are they redesigning a new tranny or what? They seem really bothered by my calls. I thought they got paid for warranty work? I don't really want a ticked off service manager working on my problem. They have 2 more shots then they have to buy it back by state law. Do i smell a srt8 in my future.

35 days later dealer calls and says DC wants my transmission back for inspection. they are sending a new one for installation my confidence has been restored. I let you all know how it turns out.