Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

Newb here, and I have a newb question

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Default Newb here, and I have a newb question

Hey all, my mom is looking at the chrysler 300 c. My dad asked me to go and post on a chrysler forum asking about the car.

So my question is, are these things reliable? Are there any major/minor problems that we should look out for? The car looks beautiful, and the interior looks just awesome as well. So if some of you more experienced people could give me a quick review of the car that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 04-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Newb here, and I have a newb question

Sorry I haven't been able to respond. My comp. wouldn't connect to the modem

Chrysler is a very reliable manufacturer. They are apart of Mercedes-Benz which is known for reliability. I wouldn't have a doubt that the Chrysler 300C is reliable.

-Matt-

Old 05-16-2005, 09:40 PM
ace
Default RE: Newb here, and I have a newb question

Ok first of all i must say the 300 is a great car although i do not own one i see them all the time and customers just love them i work at a dealer and as for all of the chrysler cars out their i can say they did good on this one the pacifica was rushed out and they had a few problems but the 300 is mint. I ask a few customers what they think of it and they rave on and on about it i also ask what could be better and the only answer i got back was gas milage on the hemi but of course this was a 25y/o kid and he drives it like its stolen so truth be told the mpg is fine as well.
the recalls on this car a far and few between and when they are its a minor one like coolant mix and that type of stuff.
So in conclusion i would have to say go for it.