Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

Aircondition?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Default Aircondition?

I have noted a weird behavior in the automatic air condition unit (ATC unit). Most of the time, when I have started the vehicle, the front temperature controls will both be set to 74 degrees and the rear one to "Low" - independent of what they were when I turned the vehicle off. Has anyone else noticed that? I couldn't find it in the manual. I had assumed it would stay at whatever you had it when you got out of the car? It's pretty annoying to always have to change it every time you get in!

Old 09-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Default RE: Aircondition?

Have you set your driver 1 and driver 2? if not, set your seat,mirrors and overhead console to the settings you want with your key in the ignition and running. While everything is set, push the driver setting on the drivers door to driver 1 or driver 2. turn off ignition push door lock on your key as you exit the vehicle, next time you unlock the door, your settings will be yours.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:28 PM

set your front and rear temperture to what ever degree you want then reset your memory button, my wife keeps 73 degree on #1 i keep mine at 72 degree on #2 she keeps her seat settings on #1 i keep mine on #2, if i push the #2 button it goesback to what i had iset for, 72 degrees.sometime you have to re program the memory buttons, hope this helps you, althoug this might not be your problem.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:50 PM

Thanks guys! That's what did it - I had set both key fobs and driver settings originally and must have had the A/C set to those weird settings at the time. Thanks for the tips!