Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

heater controls

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Default heater controls

Hey all, been looking to see if I can swap out my digital heater control for a analog one, I can only find threads on how to convert from analog to digital.

Can I switch the crapy digital one out for a analog? Reason why is I have went through 2 digital ones so far with both of them having light issues and sometimes malfunctioning with the temp control jumping from low to hot on a warm summer day after restarting so I figured I would rather have a analog one instead.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 07-24-2016, 10:54 AM

Gotta say I'd like to see links to these threads you mention on how to convert from analog to digital. I've seen others ask if it can be done, but I haven't seen a "how to" for doing it. Mine came with analog and I'd like to have digital. I've already purchased the digital controller. Just need to know how to convert it over.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:36 PM

I did not see anywhere if it possible to convert from analog to digital I believe it is almost impossible to do, I would keep your analog because these digital are crap and the lights always burn out due to poor cold soldering, I just am looking for if you can use a analog for a digital. I would think you should but am not sure thats why I am asking.

I seen many threads on line about people asking how to swap analog for digital but zero on digital to analog....

Old 07-24-2016, 01:47 PM

Let me re-state that.... seen a lot of threads asking how to convert analog to digital, not how to do,or any specific answers on how to convert from analog to digital just a lot of questions on if it can be done with no specific answers on the subject....sorry.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

no you can not The wire harness are complexly different and also the motors are designed for the digital system