Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Default Thoughts?

There's already a few posts about this subject but...

People who have Aspens, how do you like them? And also, how is the cooling system? That's one huge factor that's holding ,e back right now... How does it hold up in summer? Does it control the temperature well?

Old 07-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Default RE: Thoughts?

I love the Aspen. The best vehicle I ever owned. The cooling system has performed well here in NYC. Temps are often high 80's - low 90's with alot of humidity. I have the three zone climate control. All passengers in all rows are comfortable.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:10 PM

Same for me,Ilove my aspen with a passion. I have driven it inone hundreddegree weather and it goes to the exact tempurature that you set it as with little wait compared to my 06' Jeep Grand Cherokee. You will be saying the same thingI said to you to another person interested in buying one. Make sure you get the MDS HEMI or don't get it at all! lol

Old 09-04-2007, 01:36 PM

I live in Orlando Florida and I can tell you that the AC works great. The "auto" setting is great. My wife has an 05 Pacifica and our biggest complaints from people in the back is the AC. It has rear vents but they are low in the consoles. The Aspen's are in the ceiling and that makes a big difference. I can't say enough, my Aspen is awesome.

Old 09-05-2007, 07:23 PM

Ooh now I really want one... Does the engine temp stay consistent?

Old 09-10-2007, 12:04 PM

Engine temp never changes in mine. Been very consistent.

Old 09-23-2007, 12:17 PM

My cousin has one and he says it is amazing. Comfortable ride, for what it is decent gas mileage, lots of space and good build quality. The Air Conditioning runs real nice too. Keeps everything nice and cool.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:57 AM

We live in Arizona so the heat is an issue. The Chrysler Aspen works great. The remote start allows a early start to cooling down the car and the full A/C is excellent. 110* outside and 72* inside. Passenger area is also cooled automatically.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:51 AM

The only problem i have with my Aspen is a viberation @ 63mph TO 66mph and 70 mphto 77mph. Other than that it is great and would buy another in a NY secondbut without the HEMI.By the way it is innew for the above problem. Chryslerhas had only two others with this problem, Theysent a corp. tech. Out this morning to look at it.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:20 AM

Please keep us updated. I have the exact same vibration speeds. It is certainly associated with the drive train, tires, etc. Speed sensitive.

Quick Reply: Thoughts?