Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6 The base model offers a coupe, convertible, or roadster, but regardless of the model chosen this luxury sports car offers pure driving enjoyment and for those who want a few extra ponies under the hood the supercharged model offers the driver 330 hp

crossfire gearbox

Old 08-27-2010, 09:32 AM
Question crossfire gearbox

Hi is there anyone out there who can tell me how you refill the gearbox with fluid,mine is leaking at the off side banjo that goes to the oil cooler so i need to replace the copper washers on the banjo so i will have to drian down and refill.I have seen the workshop only pipe that comes up by the bulk head and assume this is where you fill please help regards Roger

Old 09-20-2010, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by malurog
Hi is there anyone out there who can tell me how you refill the gearbox with fluid,mine is leaking at the off side banjo that goes to the oil cooler so i need to replace the copper washers on the banjo so i will have to drian down and refill.I have seen the workshop only pipe that comes up by the bulk head and assume this is where you fill please help regards Roger
Are you talking about the transmission? If so the dipstick is a one time fill cap. The Mercedes dealers sell a trans fill kit with the dipstick and cap to replace after you fill. The other procedure is too complicated.