Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6 The base model offers a coupe, convertible, or roadster, but regardless of the model chosen this luxury sports car offers pure driving enjoyment and for those who want a few extra ponies under the hood the supercharged model offers the driver 330 hp

Knocked loose a hose and can't identify it... ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Default Knocked loose a hose and can't identify it... ?

I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I am pulling out my AVIC and putting in a JVC NX5000 stereo (screen issues finally got to me). I had installed the brain box and satellite radio under the passenger footwell, up behind the support for the amplifier plate.

Well long story short...I opened that up to remove the AVIC and noticed a corrugated hose hanging lose. It's maybe an inch and diameter and the end looks like it fits into another fitting. It isn't long so it's got to go somewhere near the footwell...

I've fired up the AC and heater an it appears to be sucking air in. The air outlets in the dash and footwells seem to be working fine as well. I popped open the service manual and did a quick scan but can't seem to locate it.

Anyone have an ideas as to what I managed to knock lose and from where?

Thanks!
- Ed