Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

04 Chrysler Pacifica

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Default Download complete CD on Pacifica 04

Hey guys, here is a complete CD on Chrysler Pacifica 04, since we don't get no real answers here you go..What we don't get from Chrysler forums.. Hope it helps.. Here>>>

Last edited by CHRYSLER TECH; 07-11-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:58 AM

[quote=TwinEdge;63203]Hey guys, here is a complete CD on Chrysler Pacifica 04, since we don't get no real answers here you go..What we don't get from Chrysler forums.. Hope it helps.. Here>>>
You're an idiot.

If you have something I need, I want you to stop what you're doing and give it to me for free. I don't care how much of your valuable free time it takes or what it costs you.....give it the helllllll to me NOW!!! Oh, and BTW, I really shouldn't have to pay for anything. Those evil Capitalists created this society so I must have a car at my own expense to get anywhere. Life is soooooo unfair!

Obama voter i'm guessing.

Last edited by CHRYSLER TECH; 07-11-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by TNtech
You're an idiot.

If you have something I need, I want you to stop what you're doing and give it to me for free. I don't care how much of your valuable free time it takes or what it costs you.....give it the helllllll to me NOW!!! Oh, and BTW, I really shouldn't have to pay for anything. Those evil Capitalists created this society so I must have a car at my own expense to get anywhere. Life is soooooo unfair!

Obama voter i'm guessing.
Well to tell you truth I didn't want to offend any 1 but you're more of an idiot than me; You're here reading with a busted ball and all twisted all out of shape, because you don't want to share your knowledge if you have some that is I'm asking for help and if help involves free than yes free.. I know that word breaks your *****, I'm sorry to hear that. If not for free, than what is this forum for? for others to come with stupid fixes or for us to waste our money.. I thought this forum was to help and get to the ground of thing for "free",yea!...
And yea I'm an Obama Voter! Wow! You guest that 1 right (that's about all you can do is"guess"), I'm a happy customer now! You're far worse, you're a Cheap skate and an idiot! I consider valuable time is like digging for gold or diamonds; Are you? Why are you here? If you're not helping any one..

P.S.
I'm guessing because you banged you're big head or pinched a finger..
Oh! BTW have you ever helped any 1.. NO! Well That's too bad, you don't know the feeling...Really! Look in the mirror and you'll see the Idiot..

Last edited by TwinEdge; 07-11-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

I am gonna haft to shut that link down
That is a pay shareware site that u are pointing people to so some one stole the info and posted it online for a peer to peer sharing setup. That is a violation of the agreement u click on when u signed up with this site.
If u want to host the files yourself and be in federal contempt and post it on here be my guest your ip is logged and when asked who posted this well here ya go.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
I am gonna haft to shut that link down
That is a pay shareware site that u are pointing people to so some one stole the info and posted it online for a peer to peer sharing setup. That is a violation of the agreement u click on when u signed up with this site.
If u want to host the files yourself and be in federal contempt and post it on here be my guest your ip is logged and when asked who posted this well here ya go.
Hey budd you make me laugh, that's a fair share, don't BS! me... Does that mean, that no 1 can buy the book and share it on this forum? Plus what you want me to do? tremble. Seems like you don't know what you're talking about, And if you do, your doing a poor **** job of it... it's a book and anyone can share it.. Show me where in your rules it says you can't use rapidshare links here...I shared a book and there's nothing wrong with that... You can do what ever you want.. You know what? You should do something useful for a change.. You should Ban the Idiot that called me Idiot..

That's what I get for putting a source for people to get helped..
You don't really want to help people, you want to get paid.. I imagine every time you give out info, you're saying, ****!, I just let $100 dollars slip my hands...

Old 07-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

its not a real book get it? Chrysler did not make them some one hacked some stuff together and posted it sole it from some place and FYI that site is a UK site did u see it was in pounds? This is Pirated software an Ebook.

and your telling 2 of the 3 techs on here that work for Chrysler they we don't help well I guess the 5616 posts I have done are all one liners huh? Check your words or U will be booted from this forum. Its an MP3 file and any one can share it right? tell that to the people that the record companies are suing over copy right infringement.
Like I said if U want to HOST the file that U download and people can ask u for it via email u go right ahead.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
its not a real book get it? Chrysler did not make them some one hacked some stuff together and posted it sole it from some place and FYI that site is a UK site did u see it was in pounds? This is Pirated software an Ebook.

and your telling 2 of the 3 techs on here that work for Chrysler they we don't help well I guess the 5616 posts I have done are all one liners huh? Check your words or U will be booted from this forum. Its an MP3 file and any one can share it right? tell that to the people that the record companies are suing over copy right infringement.
Like I said if U want to HOST the file that U download and people can ask u for it via email u go right ahead.
Hey, and I said you can do what ever you want, I can do this all day..If there no peace between you guys and me than go ahead and boot me out, just as long as you don't touch me.. lol!.
The other guy called me an idiot, he doesn't like to help for free and I responded.. Why? I didn't insult him, he insulted me first..
BTW Half of post here are not answered there's a bunch with 0 replies.. And that means I've seen unanswered posts, years old..What is it? You guys pick the threads you want to answer. What ever you want say, it was help given from me..
Hey you're getting there, you got 5616 post, all you need is 387 post to go to make it 6000.. Cheers to you!! Anything helpful?
I don't know where you get your info from, but you're wrong.. If some1 puts the book
together, why is it hacked, I got it from a legit site, or else I wouldn't have put here.. Why all the hassle?
So the other guy calls me Idiot and I flushed him down the toilet and you're trying to make to 6000 post..I don't really understand...I guess for you smart guys that makes me an idiot..Huh! lol!

Last edited by TwinEdge; 07-12-2012 at 08:55 AM.