Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

New

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Talking New

Just testing since it is my first time in the forum and will need advice on a P0700, testing procedures...............

Old 03-20-2012, 10:36 PM

P0700 just means there is a Transmission code present. You'll need to get in and scan the TCM

Old 03-21-2012, 12:37 AM

It might sound crazy but get your alternator & battery tested as well before you venture into expensive auto transmission fixes.

Some owners has reported transmission problems & P0700 code due to a faulty alternator.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Talking Trans code

Thanks gents now I am heading it the right direction and still need alot of help since I am not able to find a manual for the Pacifica. I will check the alt. and battery making sure that both are working correctly. P0740 TCC Sol/Part Throttle Unlock (MIL Code 056 Enhanced) is another code and would like to know what it means and testing procedures. I will always ask for testing procedures if you can help me because there is an oil leak too on the frt. crank leaking and don't want to remove anything without the correct procedures...........gents again thank you for all your help and starting to enjoy this forum.......................

Old 03-24-2012, 03:33 PM

Get a service manual from ebay.

If you have pink fliud leaking and have trasmission code, you may want to have trasmission fluid level checked, real quick.
BTW coolant and powersteering fluids are also pink, so check those levels as well and look under the car for the source of the leak..