Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Fortin EO-ALL Remote Start

Old 12-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Post Fortin EO-ALL Remote Start

I'm a techie and do a good it of modding ect. I have read all of the threads concerning remote start here all the way back to 2008. I have also researched and read and read everything I could find concerning the Pacs.

Supposedly! the Fortin EVO-ALL has the function of remote starting via pressing the LOCK Button 3 TIMES. (Option can be enabled via programming options using there App and Flashlink2 programmer).
Also the firmware MUST be NO HIGHER than v4.06 for Pacifica's!, if higher then flash it v4.06.

Various site list different EVO's for the Pacifica.
EVO-CHR
EVO-CHRT5
EVO-CHRT2
EVO-ALL

Well the CHRT2 & 5 will NOT work as the "T Harness" does NOT fit the key skrim connector!

After 3 days of getting a busy signal calling there tech support line, a fortin tech finally called me back. He says there is NO T Harness for the Pacifica. Connections must be hard wired, firmware flashed to 4.06 and option #13 Enabled in the EVO-ALL. Once everything is connected and programming via instructions are completed the vehicle will start via 3 presses of the key fob lock button.

Well so far it doesnt work.
My best tech guess is it is due to chrysler's hybrid can-bus communication system in the pacs which has been a pain in the rear for many.

The idea of no additional remote start remote is the whole point. Has anyone ran into this or have any ideas, suggestions or solutions?
MANY THANKS!