Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Helpfull Resources?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 09:26 AM
JDD
Default Helpfull Resources?

I have a couple of questions:

1. Where can I find free technical service bulletins (tbs)reports for the 2007 Pacifica?I've seen some 2007 tsbfor acost but this site only has them for 2006--does anyone provide the latest tsbfor free?

2. I have had no success in finding a good repair manual for the 2007 Pacifica (cost not an issue). Does anyone know where I might purchase one?

3. I noted in other posts that it's good to perform some hard accelerations to "turn the values to clean them". The vehicle's owner manual recommended some periods of acceleration during the intial breakin period (yeh, I know, the engine doesn't need breakin). I was wondering what is the best procedure to perform the valve turning procedure?

Thanks.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Helpfull Resources?

what is your prob i will look for a tsb if u like.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:12 AM
JDD
Default RE: Helpfull Resources?

I have the same problem others are having, namely a clunk type noise from the transmission when shifting and a lot of noise when shifting between forward gears and neutral or reverse. I also wanted to keep tabs of which tsb reports have been released for my vehicle. Thanks.

2007 Pacifica
AWD, 4.0 ltr