Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

This may be a silly question, but Wire Mesh Grill for Pacifica?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Default This may be a silly question, but Wire Mesh Grill for Pacifica?

The only aftermarket grill I can find is the Billet style grill for the Pacifica and every photo of one looks like the bars are easy to bend, I'm wondering if anyone makes a wire mesh grill similar in style to the one that's easily found for the 300C, but fits the Pac.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Default RE: This may be a silly question, but Wire Mesh Grill for Pacifica?

did you try ebay

Old 12-11-2008, 07:45 AM

I've been looking for the same thing and also have only been able to find the billet. I have been looking into making my own but it looks like it may be a bit of work, especially to attach. Here is a link to what I've been looking at so far. You can buy a 3 foot x 12" sheet of perforated aluminum or better for a pretty reasonable price. Let me know what you find out or if you decide to make it yourself. Please let us know what you do.

Greg

http://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant...003&top_cat=60

Old 12-11-2008, 07:56 AM

I have the billet one, It hasn't bent in over a year on the car but I did have to straighten the spacing of the bars a little when I bought it, looks good though.

Greg, I like the look of that metal your looking at, that would look just like my Denali Grill,
I think it wouldn't be too easy to make conform to the front end though, the grill curves from top to bottom and left to right

Old 12-11-2008, 03:49 PM

Kevex, that was one of my concerns but perhaps there's a way to shape it without it looking crappy. Also, if someone could weld some attachment points which will line up with the original ones and the metal was pliable enough maybe it would take form by pulling it in with screws. Just a thought.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:59 PM

Yeah, the only alternative to Billet grills on ebay is a length of material to make your own, I'm looking for ready-made, ready to install like the billet.

Old 08-05-2014, 05:04 PM

Do any of you know if the billet is an easy install? It seems like it would be.

Old 10-22-2014, 03:20 PM

I used to have one... The install isn't quite bolt on... you have to get creative with the way it mounts.... I ended up breaking off the tabs, and had to JB Weld them back... It was never the same....

Knowing what I know now, and with a little more McGyver experience, I could reliably mount one again without an issue... Just need to use some of my own hardware and washers basically

The bars weren't easy to bend... it seemed some needed to be bent for proper fitment, but this was intentional. it did not appear to me that they would be accidentally bent by anything other than me rear-ending a truck, haha