Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Pacifica & Ipod

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Default Pacifica & Ipod

Have a 2004 Pac with the multi cd in dash changer, I had hooked up my ipod and it played through the in dash unit just fine. Now I cant get it to work again. Did I somehow switch to a different mode or turn that feature off and have to reset it?
Frustrated please help.

Old 01-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Pacifica & Ipod

how are u hooking the ipod up??? there arnt any aux jacks in the old systems only the new ones????

Old 01-25-2007, 10:54 PM

Are you using an Itrip? Thats what I use in my 04 pacifica. I dont have a CD changer but i do have the CD player.and you are right chrysler tech.....the older model pacificas dont have the aux jacks for the ipods,curious to know your set uphoward!

Old 01-26-2007, 01:25 AM

I am running an aftermarket radio and I'm playing all sorts of things with an audio jack through it. I can hook up my CB radio, lap top, I pod, other forms of MP3 playes and so fourth. Panasonic unit it is.

Old 01-30-2007, 01:53 PM

On this same topic, sort of, I have the in-dashCD player and the 6 CD/DVD changer below for the DVD player. It has plugs for a video game syster, I'm assuming. Can I use one of those to plug in an iPod, and if so, what cords would I need to get? Thanks.

Old 01-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

i think some sorta aftermarket converter should work. Some thing like a audio jack to an RCA converter should work. Dont qoute me on that never tried it but the plugs up front should be for inputs aka x box or nething that uses rca to plug into tv

Old 01-30-2007, 04:59 PM

Radio shack has mini RCA (headphone jacks) (make sure you get the stereo plug) that converts it to RCA.

Old 01-30-2007, 05:01 PM

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=family

They do have cheaper versions.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:28 AM

ORIGINAL: bluepacifica

Are you using an Itrip? Thats what I use in my 04 pacifica. I dont have a CD changer but i do have the CD player.and you are right chrysler tech.....the older model pacificas dont have the aux jacks for the ipods,curious to know your set uphoward!
How well does that Itrip work? Is it pretty clear?

Old 03-26-2007, 07:16 PM

FYI -- iPod has an AV cable I purchased over the weekend. It plugs into the DVD system and when you activate the iPod, it automatically kicks the system into AUX mode and plays on the overhead screen. The kids are loving watching their music videos. This will make the ride a lot more fun for theteams I help transport to their games!

Quick Reply: Pacifica & Ipod