Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

xm/ sirrus radio

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 06:03 PM
Default xm/ sirrus radio

my 06 pacifica has no sirrus from the factory, i found a factory setup on ebay is it possible to make this work ?

Old 01-18-2011, 06:32 PM

I'm sure ther is some way to do it, But be prepared for a HAssle....

Biggest challenge will be "INTERFACE".

Keeping as simple as possible...Your vehicle has a Communication network built into it .....So all of the Various Control Modules can talk to each other. The radio is considered a "MODULE" ..and will have to be connected to the communications "BUSS".

If you are planning this project without a trip to the Chrysler Dealership for Finalization....Forget it...

Although I do understand that the "HANG-ON" or ADD-ON" units contribute greatly to the UGLY FACTOR....It may be a better alternative....

Old 01-19-2011, 06:03 AM

You can take a look here. Put in your make/model/year and under audio/visual you will see the sirius radio kit and installation kit. By selecting either item you can view "installation instructions" and have a look at what is involved. The instructions are very detailed but the process is a large one requiring a lot of dis-assembly, drilling holes in the roof etc. Certainly doable but take a look at what the job entails first.

Good luck with it.