Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

2006 T&C after market radio wiring diagram

Old 12-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Default 2006 T&C after market radio wiring diagram

Need aftermarket radio wiring diagram....idk if its different from the factory wiring diagram....which I do not know either.....PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Old 12-28-2018, 12:59 PM

How could anybody here know what kind of aftermarket radio you have or how it's wired? If you can read a name of the aftermarket radio maker on the radio, start by contacting the manufacturer of the radio. If you can't figure out who manufactured the radio, or who installed it, you're going to have to crawl under there and look at the installation to see how it's installed. If it is simply dead and showing no signs of life, it may be a blown fuse which you are going to have to find and replace. Nobody here can do that for you. If you have no ability to do that, take it to a shop where they sell and install aftermarket radios and have them put in a new one. Replacing it will be cheaper than paying somebody to try to figure out what's wrong with that one.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by dcotter0579 View Post
How could anybody here know what kind of aftermarket radio you have or how it's wired? If you can read a name of the aftermarket radio maker on the radio, start by contacting the manufacturer of the radio. If you can't figure out who manufactured the radio, or who installed it, you're going to have to crawl under there and look at the installation to see how it's installed. If it is simply dead and showing no signs of life, it may be a blown fuse which you are going to have to find and replace. Nobody here can do that for you. If you have no ability to do that, take it to a shop where they sell and install aftermarket radios and have them put in a new one. Replacing it will be cheaper than paying somebody to try to figure out what's wrong with that one.
GREAT THANX FOR YOUR HELP....my first time posting on here and I dont think I will be again....there's no reason for you to "belittle" someone when you could just as easily inform them of the lack of info they provided .....

Old 12-31-2018, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by Doll29 View Post
GREAT THANX FOR YOUR HELP....my first time posting on here and I dont think I will be again....there's no reason for you to "belittle" someone when you could just as easily inform them of the lack of info they provided .....
It'll be your loss, goodbye.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:41 AM

Doll29 - Last Activity: Yesterday 08:17 PM

Pointless post .. .. .. we are all here to help including dcotter. Its a forum, dcotter is allowed to respond in anyway s/he chooses in the same way that you ask your question in anyway you choose. Forums contain the worlds largest repository of help & information an as importantly 'opine/truth' in all the worlds languages, you should avail yourself on it. Come back Doll29 dcotter did answer you plea for help :
If you can read a name of the after-market radio maker on the radio, start by contacting the manufacturer of the radio. If you can't figure out who manufactured the radio, or who installed it, you're going to have to crawl under there and look at the installation to see how it's installed. If it is simply dead and showing no signs of life, it may be a blown fuse which you are going to have to find and replace. Nobody here can do that for you. If you have no ability to do that, take it to a shop where they sell and install aftermarket radios and have them put in a new one. Replacing it will be cheaper than paying somebody to try to figure out what's wrong with that one.