Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 T&C after market radio wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Default 2006 T&C after market radio wiring diagram

Need aftermarket radio wiring diagram....idk if its different from the factory wiring diagram....which I do not know either.....PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Old 12-28-2018, 12:59 PM

How could anybody here know what kind of aftermarket radio you have or how it's wired? If you can read a name of the aftermarket radio maker on the radio, start by contacting the manufacturer of the radio. If you can't figure out who manufactured the radio, or who installed it, you're going to have to crawl under there and look at the installation to see how it's installed. If it is simply dead and showing no signs of life, it may be a blown fuse which you are going to have to find and replace. Nobody here can do that for you. If you have no ability to do that, take it to a shop where they sell and install aftermarket radios and have them put in a new one. Replacing it will be cheaper than paying somebody to try to figure out what's wrong with that one.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by dcotter0579
How could anybody here know what kind of aftermarket radio you have or how it's wired? If you can read a name of the aftermarket radio maker on the radio, start by contacting the manufacturer of the radio. If you can't figure out who manufactured the radio, or who installed it, you're going to have to crawl under there and look at the installation to see how it's installed. If it is simply dead and showing no signs of life, it may be a blown fuse which you are going to have to find and replace. Nobody here can do that for you. If you have no ability to do that, take it to a shop where they sell and install aftermarket radios and have them put in a new one. Replacing it will be cheaper than paying somebody to try to figure out what's wrong with that one.
GREAT THANX FOR YOUR HELP....my first time posting on here and I dont think I will be again....there's no reason for you to "belittle" someone when you could just as easily inform them of the lack of info they provided .....

Old 12-31-2018, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by Doll29
GREAT THANX FOR YOUR HELP....my first time posting on here and I dont think I will be again....there's no reason for you to "belittle" someone when you could just as easily inform them of the lack of info they provided .....
It'll be your loss, goodbye.

Old 12-31-2018, 08:41 AM

Doll29 - Last Activity: Yesterday 08:17 PM

Pointless post .. .. .. we are all here to help including dcotter. Its a forum, dcotter is allowed to respond in anyway s/he chooses in the same way that you ask your question in anyway you choose. Forums contain the worlds largest repository of help & information an as importantly 'opine/truth' in all the worlds languages, you should avail yourself on it. Come back Doll29 dcotter did answer you plea for help :
If you can read a name of the after-market radio maker on the radio, start by contacting the manufacturer of the radio. If you can't figure out who manufactured the radio, or who installed it, you're going to have to crawl under there and look at the installation to see how it's installed. If it is simply dead and showing no signs of life, it may be a blown fuse which you are going to have to find and replace. Nobody here can do that for you. If you have no ability to do that, take it to a shop where they sell and install aftermarket radios and have them put in a new one. Replacing it will be cheaper than paying somebody to try to figure out what's wrong with that one.

Old 03-21-2020, 10:36 AM

It's a pioneer, and it isn't installed. I was looking for a diagram of Chrysler's wiring, which is why I came to Chrysler forums. How silly of me.

Old 03-22-2020, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Steph123
It's a pioneer, and it isn't installed. I was looking for a diagram of Chrysler's wiring, which is why I came to Chrysler forums. How silly of me.
"I have an 01.chrysler Sebring". Well good for you but this is the Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country forum.

Old 03-22-2020, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

LOL everyone getting punchy being cooped up inside. Buy a service manual that will have wire diagrams that way you can see what you have.
As for the aftermarket they are usual all the same maybe a few added items but the wires should also be labeled on the wires them self. If not go to the maker of the radio and get there install guide that should have all of that.

Old 03-23-2020, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by AlanC
"I have an 01.chrysler Sebring". Well good for you but this is the Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country forum.
Lol whoopsie

Old 03-23-2020, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by AlanC
Put just the way a good (affectionate humour) tyke would Al ! !

Quick Reply: 2006 T&C after market radio wiring diagram