Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bluesy66

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Default bluesy66

Two problems
1. I tried to disable the auto lock feature on my 98 T&C as per manual but get 5 chimes vs.1 chime. Tried several times and no luck.

2. I got a fault code-disarm/driver zone switch failure-and am wondering if this code is not allowing me to disable the auto lock feature.
Any ideas?
thanks

Old 02-15-2010, 10:48 PM

You could also have the dealer to disable the rolling locks.

Old 02-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Default door lock problems

To be more specific on my problem with the power door locks I found out that I'm getting 2 volts to the drivers door lock switch and 5 volts on the passenger switch. The drivers door switch will only unlock all the doors while the passenger switch will lock and unlock all doors. The drivers door lock will work with a key -but only locks the drivers door. The fob will lock and unlock all doors. The key works for the passenger door- it locks and unlocks all doors. I swapped the door lock switches and they work fine.
I'm wondering what this disarm/drivers door switch failure means. And why only 2 volts to this switch. Will keep digging. Will test the key cylinder switch next.
Thanks for any help