Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

DVD Error

Old 06-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Default DVD Error

My wife has a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country with the dvd player. Last week the battery went bad and replaced it. After putting in the new battery, whenever you press the eject button for the dvd player or press the mode button to go to dvd there is "ERROR " on the display and it wont do anything. So cannot get the dvd that is in the player out much less get it to work. The radio and cd player work fine. Any suggestions?

I tried pulling the fuse to the radio and disconnecting/reconnecting the battery but didnt change anything. Is there some type of reset button or a way to reset or clear whatever the error is? Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.