Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Default HELP!!!!!!

new to forum...hope someone has a quick answer...2005 T&C heating controls not working...can't get floor,defroster or vents to switch...how do i check to see if its a bad heating control...BTW its a sliding style heating control not digital ot anything if that makes a difference..thanks all

Old 10-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Default RE: HELP!!!!!!

When you start the vehicle up and turn the fan on it should blink some codes at you, well thats what the lights flashing will be doing. if it just needs to be reprogrammed you hold the buttons on the left down for about 5 seconds with fan on full high and setting on full cold. the two buttons you hold are the very top one and the very bottom if my memory is correct haven't done this in about 6 months or so. It will then go into a reprogram mode if it can be reprogrammed it will stop after about 5 minutes. if not you most likely need a new control head. Let me know which lights are flashing and how many times.