Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New To This

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Default New To This

Picked Up A 2009 Town & Country About A Month Ago And Really Love This Minivan. Previously I Had A 2001 T&C But It Was Toalted Infront My House By My Neighbor. Went Without A Minivan For Some Weeks Then This Deal Fell In To My Hands. This New T&C Is So Much Better With The Dual TVs, The Navigation Is Really Nice. Alot More Storage With The Stow-N-Go. Its An Overall Better Minivan. Anyway I Found Alttle Tings That Bother Me, The First Is Is There Anyway To Extend The iPod Hook Up Cable? I Bought An extender Off Of Ebay And It Doesn't Work For Audio In The T&C But It Works In My Acura. The Cable Is Too Short, Inorder For Me To Use It I Have To Constantly Lean Over In To The Glove Box. Another Thing Is Where Could I Get The Tool To Check The Transmission Fluid? And Is There A part Number For It?

Old 07-13-2011, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by MarkD
Picked Up A 2009 Town & Country About A Month Ago And Really Love This Minivan. Previously I Had A 2001 T&C But It Was Toalted Infront My House By My Neighbor. Went Without A Minivan For Some Weeks Then This Deal Fell In To My Hands. This New T&C Is So Much Better With The Dual TVs, The Navigation Is Really Nice. Alot More Storage With The Stow-N-Go. Its An Overall Better Minivan. Anyway I Found Alttle Tings That Bother Me, The First Is Is There Anyway To Extend The iPod Hook Up Cable? I Bought An extender Off Of Ebay And It Doesn't Work For Audio In The T&C But It Works In My Acura. The Cable Is Too Short, Inorder For Me To Use It I Have To Constantly Lean Over In To The Glove Box. Another Thing Is Where Could I Get The Tool To Check The Transmission Fluid? And Is There A part Number For It?
Google the dipstick. I don't think you'll like the price though.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:12 AM

Chrysler Transmission Dip Stick Gauge
Is This The Correct Thing? Im Guessing There Is A Tube Hidden Somewhere On The Side Of The Engine?