Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

our car just died in the ass

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Default our car just died in the ***

we left on a trip the other week and and hour away the van decided it didnt want to change out of second any more... and you cant drive a car at 4000k + revs at 80 k's an hour for 6 hours... so we turned around (after calling the NRMA, who didnt tell us **** more then we already knew)

anyway we left the car at our house and split the luggage between my car and our other car and ended up taking two cars, and petrol at these prices was a right pain in the ***.

anyway we get home and the car doesnt even kick over. we put it on the charge over night. still doesnt even kick over. when we put the key in it makes some spastic ticking sound. when you remove the key it still makes the spastic ticking soung... popped the hood and some **** is ticking in there too. Without the key!.

we pushed it onto the street and called the guy to tow it away to the chrysler dealership.

no doubt we will get it back barely running and atleast 4 grand out of pocket. what a **** of a car ay

Old 11-01-2005, 01:55 AM
ace
Default RE: our car just died in the ***

the second gear thing was limp mode its a fail safe mode you can at least drive your car to a shop but as far as the continious ticking i would say the module may be shot and that may have drained the bat
that sucks to her that though i hope the vacation was better then the trip.