Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

radio code problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Default radio code problems

Can anyone help me i have a 1996 grand voyager and i had the battery off to charge. when i put the battery back on the radio asked for the code. unfortunatly i put in the wrong code and it said on the display WAIT 2hrsthis was approx 10 days ago and it still says the same can anyone tell me is there a way to re set this so i can input the correct code or is it now time to throw the radio away?

Old 01-22-2007, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: radio code problems

ummm nerver heard of chrysler having radio codes in the 11 years i have worked for them. Do u have an aftermarket radio???

Old 01-22-2007, 05:48 AM

No this is a standard chrysler radio cassette which when disconected from the car battery askes for a 4 digit code before it will work again if it makes any diference this car was origianaly from Belgium but i have this car in Spain.

Old 01-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

oh thats why over seas humm I would have no idea how or where to get a code like that.Chryslers service is basicly for US only I dont have assess to over sea seuff

Old 01-23-2007, 05:58 AM

Hi!I have just seen throug my manual,and in the manual it says that the code is att.on the player.you have to take the player out and see if there are any code att.on a smal paper tape or something like that.I have it on my stereo,and i live in Norway and the car is also bought here...hope this work for u

Old 01-29-2007, 06:10 PM

Put ignition on accessories setting....wait the full 2 hours not less it will ask for code then enter the 4 digit number the stereo will start to work again.

lock car up with other keys whilst waiting if you go indoors!

Old 01-30-2007, 05:46 PM

I phoned the main dealer who originally supplied the car (service manual), they had some on record but not mine, however they asked me to take the car to them (see my post about your phone bracket) and they removed the fascia, noted the radio serial number and emailed Germany. The next day they had my code and didn't charge, mind you it only took 5 minutes.

Old 10-15-2021, 09:40 AM

My radio in my Chrysler Dodge Grand Caravan is asking me for an activation code. The serial number is shown on screen as T00BE256851257
Can anyone help please

Old 10-15-2021, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mayfield owner
My radio in my Chrysler Dodge Grand Caravan is asking me for an activation code. The serial number is shown on screen as T00BE256851257
Can anyone help please
try code 2619

Old 10-31-2021, 12:13 PM

Thank you, but had problems that 2619 did not work. I originally had 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan which had this radio in. Unfortunately I was involved in an Rita and this car was written offf. Further to my situation, I live in UK and car was imported. I am disabled and needed a car modified to a my wheelchair and Dodge fitted my requirements. Now I have got a rhd 2011 Grand Voyager but the radio fitted did not have satnav ,so I thought that I could fit my Dodge radio into the Voyager. Would the problem be to do with how I input the Anti-theft code. The request display shows a standard key board showing 123,456,789,0 with a Green ‘GO’ . When this is touched it does not accept the code. To make matters worse, the fitted(T00AM1401T6256) now needs an anti theft code which I do not have. It is only now that I realise how suitable the led Dodge was for me. My disability means that my left side is very weak and so the gear lever is ideal for my right hand. Am I trying to sort an impossible fix ?

Quick Reply: radio code problems