Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Default UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual

Hi Guys I have a UK Grand Voyager 2.5CRD 2001 as stated lol

I am trying to find a repair manual, I have tried the obvious places ebay and google, found a site that offered the repair manual in software form, but it only works on a Windows PC and I have a MAC

any help appreciated

Old 03-22-2012, 04:15 PM

Hmmm... I have a Haynes Manual, but it is for the Dodge Caravan and covers the US version of the car. I think that's the best you can get over here, unless someone knows better (or can "borrow" the manuals that the dealer engineers have). I did find a web-based manual but it also looked american.

Hope that helps.

Graham.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:16 AM

Hi Tom
Sorry for the delay. Its on its way ;-)

Loads to look through and there's supplement manuals for the CRDs in the 2005 folder which should help.

Enjoy

Old 03-29-2012, 05:37 AM

Many thanks Travelmad it will be fine I can start looking next weekend now the good weather is here and MOT runs out in april so I can crack on many thanks your a star

Old 03-30-2012, 06:15 AM

Pozerbooks uk. Just purchased one from them. Only petrol though. £15. Hope you get sorted.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by travelmad
Hi Tom
Sorry for the delay. Its on its way ;-)

Loads to look through and there's supplement manuals for the CRDs in the 2005 folder which should help.

Enjoy
Hi Travelmad,

Please could you let me know where I might find/buy a copy of the version you mentioned to Tom?

I bought a hard copy from H/fords, but it is for the American models. I would be most grateful for your help, my 2005 CRD 2.8 is not in the Hayes manual.

Best wishes,
HH

Old 03-31-2012, 05:52 AM

Hi Tavelmad
It arrived yesterday and I spent all last night looking through it there is alot of technical stuff in there some of it beyond me but the diesel info is brilliant thanks very much I'm indebted to you

Tom

Originally Posted by HellasHaggis
Hi Travelmad,

Please could you let me know where I might find/buy a copy of the version you mentioned to Tom?

I bought a hard copy from H/fords, but it is for the American models. I would be most grateful for your help, my 2005 CRD 2.8 is not in the Hayes manual.

Best wishes,
HH

Hi HellasHaggis

Tavelmad very Kindly shared the manual with me FOC on a DVD and I would be very happy to share it with u you call it a share manual. that way its not costing one person to send it out and Im giving a little back.

If you would like to PM you home addy (Thats if you don't mind) i will post you a copy on monday

Tom

Old 04-04-2012, 02:01 PM

Hi Tom and Travelmad.

A simple thank you to you both for sharing seems so inadequate when reading all the information and detail in the manual. There is just so much data that I will be reading through and learning about the car.

You guys have fuelled my passion for the Chrysler brand and the Voyager even more.

You are both 'legends'.
Thank you!
HH

Originally Posted by TomC
Hi HellasHaggis

Tavelmad very Kindly shared the manual with me FOC on a DVD and I would be very happy to share it with u you call it a share manual. that way its not costing one person to send it out and Im giving a little back.

If you would like to PM you home addy (Thats if you don't mind) i will post you a copy on monday

Tom

Old 04-04-2012, 04:24 PM

Take your pick - recently posted on this site by 'mgbmike' in #6

Old 04-17-2012, 02:04 PM

Hi
I also have a UK spec 2007 model. 2.8cc diesel. Does your manual cover my model and if so. Would be very greatful if you could forward me a copy to my inbox.
Many thanks

Quick Reply: UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual