Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

user Manual for RB3 Sat Nav

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 02:02 PM

Minivandriver - Did yuou get this sorted out? - I have just bought an 04 GV with the RB3 SatNav and I do have a manual, but I can't help with any advixce as the previous owner didn't pass on the CD :-( I have ordered a replacement from a bunch called sat-navi.co.uk, but it has not arrived yet.

If you still need a PDF. let me know.

Cheers

Graham

(graham.lemon@[removethisantispammer]inbox.com)

Old 03-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Default RB3 and Cds for the device

Hi Graham,

I finally found a Navigation manual. I could use the PDF if you have one that you can send easily. If not, don't worry about it.

As to the CD for the RB3. Be careful to get the newest set. The newest (and last set) issed by Mopar is a 5 CD set and carries the factory part number of P/N 05064108AC. The trick is the last two characters of "AC". The previous two older sets have the last two letters of "AA" and "AB"

If you do send me the PDF, my email is bobayers@earthlink.net

Regards,

Bob

Old 03-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Default RB3 Sat Nav

Hi Graham

Yes thanks, I have just found a manual on EBAY and it is on its way to me so that should solve any remaining problems - I'd figured most of it out by trial and error.

I've also ordered a set of discs to update it from satnav-updates.com. It will be interesting to see whether they work as they are cheaper than the MOPAR price. It's a five disc set. Perhaps we can both use this thread to compare results.

Thanks again for your offer of help

Best regards

Phil

Old 03-28-2011, 01:45 PM

I think it would be much easier if Gasman uploads manual to some server and posts a link here. I would also like to get my hand on a copy. Thanks Gasman!

Old 03-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Default RB3 Manual

OK, Looks like you're all sorted. No, I don't have a PDF to hand, I was going to scan my manual page at a time and then make one up. Can still do that if anyone is desperate.

As for the CD's I will wait and see what comes in the post and report back.

Cheers all.

GL.

Old 03-29-2011, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by GrahamLemon
OK, Looks like you're all sorted. No, I don't have a PDF to hand, I was going to scan my manual page at a time and then make one up. Can still do that if anyone is desperate.

As for the CD's I will wait and see what comes in the post and report back.

Cheers all.

GL.
Desperate... Yes, me Please upload.

Old 03-29-2011, 04:59 PM

OK, will do... just have to get a few minutes to scan it all in.

Anyone suggest best place to upload or instead just post me your email addresses (graham.lemon@[REMOVETHIS]inbox.com

Old 03-30-2011, 02:54 AM

uros.pudgar@[REMOVE THIS]gmail.com

Old 03-31-2011, 02:49 AM
Default Pdf

Please send me a copy of the PDF also. Email to bobayers@ (remove this) earthlink.net

Old 03-31-2011, 03:02 PM
Default RB3 Manual

Hi All.

OK, finally done it - 60 pages, scanned one at a time manually on my little HP printer took ages, but never mind....

Email coming to those who requested it andf for everyone else, it is downloadable here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/45531238...ser_Manual.pdf

7.3MB, I think.

Cheers

GL.

Quick Reply: user Manual for RB3 Sat Nav