Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well, Another Headlight Issue!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 08:35 AM
Default Well, Another Headlight Issue!

If you all recall, I had problems with the headlights, on our 2008 Town & Country. Ended up, that getting the advise to clean the ground connections, especially the one under the TIPM, could be & was the issue. Just last night, I had to take my Wife to Little Rock (Arkansas, a 45 mile trip), for a "Sleep Study" & when I started to leave, to come back home, mt low beams would not come on! Fortunately, my high beams worked and I drove home, that way. With the issue last time, I had even bought a light switch, as some reported that was known to be a problem. But, in my case, at the time, it wasn't the problem. However, last night, when I got home, I decided to try it again. This time, the light switch WAS the problem. So, once again, we are good to go. Just wanted to throw that out there and a reminder that, with light problems (as I learned here) can be ground connections, light switch & sometimes, the TIPM. Just trying to put out anything I can, as a reminder of possible fixes. Have a good one folks.