Forum Issues Need help with Chrysler Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better Chrysler Forum? Tell us here.

How long to activate account?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 01:48 PM

LOL! yes the Olean canoe Regatta! It still goes on and not much has changed about it! No I just did ONE hitch(4yrs.) as the aircraft I was assigned to was coming up for RETIREMENT. Was a jet engine tech on the now in museums A-4 Skyhawk! Got out as an E-4...WAY back!

Old 08-03-2017, 01:54 PM

Well this is #11, PLUS the 3 threads I posted that do NOT yet show up!

Old 08-03-2017, 02:32 PM

THANKYOU whoever did something! Now at least my NEW introduction on the "check in" page IS SHOWING! Maybe my first 3 will "magically" appear? Or should I retype new threads of what I had tried to post in proper pages already?

Old 08-04-2017, 12:55 PM

Rebel: Congratulations on advancing with the forum. Yes it was the regatta that I was at... It was a pretty interesting time, I'm glad I survived it.

Old 08-04-2017, 03:36 PM

I went down and strolled the grounds ONE year, was an OK afternoon. But not my "cup of tea" to participate or stroll around on a regular basis. I dearly miss seeing aircraft and airshows like I could "back in the day" when I was in the service! Well it looks like you may get "promoted" SOON also! I think you need to "double" your score!

Old 08-08-2017, 11:18 PM

So just to make sure I understood this as well, since I signed up on the weekend and wrote a nice lengthy post with two screenshots:
In order to get the post shown, I have to post 7 another posts? Is that correct?

Old 08-09-2017, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by gnol
So just to make sure I understood this as well, since I signed up on the weekend and wrote a nice lengthy post with two screenshots:
In order to get the post shown, I have to post 7 another posts? Is that correct?
gnol: I'm not exactly sure if you have to write 7 posts, but you will have to wait at least 24 hours and from my limited experience your original post and screenshots may be gone. Myself and Rebel have been through this as well, so we feel your pain.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Uniform4Mike
gnol: I'm not exactly sure if you have to write 7 posts, but you will have to wait at least 24 hours and from my limited experience your original post and screenshots may be gone. Myself and Rebel have been through this as well, so we feel your pain.
Oh dear, all the work again... I don't think it is 24h since I created my account on Friday or Saturday and I still even can't access all parts of my account here. I even used the "contact us" function twice but haven't heard anything from the forum administrator yet...
Hopefully the post is still there.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by gnol
Oh dear, all the work again... I don't think it is 24h since I created my account on Friday or Saturday and I still even can't access all parts of my account here. I even used the "contact us" function twice but haven't heard anything from the forum administrator yet...
Hopefully the post is still there.
Right- unfortunately. Can you post your question here, possibly post pictures? Although this may be the wrong caveat within the forum, you'll definitely get some looks and can repost to the proper section once the admin determines you are not a spammer. Just a thought...

Old 08-09-2017, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Uniform4Mike
Right- unfortunately. Can you post your question here, possibly post pictures? Although this may be the wrong caveat within the forum, you'll definitely get some looks and can repost to the proper section once the admin determines you are not a spammer. Just a thought...
Thats a good thought! But I see that the posts here are getting the views but no real answers. Sure, most forum members look at the correct forum section. I'll see if I get the post past moderation the next days and if not, I'll try a repost and if thats not working, yeah, I might post it here ;-)

Quick Reply: How long to activate account?