Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Group buy-bg coilover kit

Old 07-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Talking Group buy-bg coilover kit

The BG coilover kit costs380 per set, and I offer discount for group buy price for top10.
The total price is 355+144 (by EMS)+ 2 insurance= 501
The total price is 355+130 (by TNT)+ 2 insurance= 487
Key Feature
F: With Rubber Top Mount
R: With Rubber Top Mount
30-level Damping Force Adjustment
Full Length Adjustable
Rubber Upper Mount Reduce Road Noise
One Year Limited Warranty.

Product Function
A. Rubber Upper mounts
Rubber upper mounts involve hardness and surface treatments.
A hard rubber upper mount reduce or eliminate noise efficiently. It is designed for a comfort ride and driving stability for all kinds of road conditions.
B. Spring
Springs made of SAE9254 steel are available in a variety of spring rate for each car mode. Default spring rate is based on the weight distribution of each car model and other factors as well.
C. Standard Monotube Design
Precision processed enlarged cylinder cartridges used in standard monotube, allowing more hydraulic lubricant oil contained, effectively enhance heat dissipation and ensure the shock absorbility.
D. High Rigidity Iron Bracket
Made of height rigidity cast iron to maximize its lifetime, withstand lateral forces and allow hose brackets welded, ensuring the 100% fitment.
E. High Rigidity Alloy Strut and PU Bush
CNC machined aluminum alloy struts provide a wide range of camber adjustment. Well made PU bush ensures a long lifetime. Brackets to hold ABS sensors and brake hoses are attached to ensure the fitment and safety.
F. 30 level Damping Force Adjustment
A wide range of 30-level damping force adjustment makes the adjustment easier to reach your needs. (Turning the adjuster **** anticlockwise for SOFT damping force while clockwise for HARD damping force)

Description
BG Racing Series Coilovers are in stock and ready to ship.
BG coil-over are manufactured by BCC which is the famous coilover manufacturer in Taiwan.
This is the pricing for the front and rear coil-overs, which are 4 coil-overs in total.
BG coil-overs come up with Rubber Top Mount
The "model year" defined for each application on our website might be different to the ones in each country; therefore, please confirm the "production years" with us if you cannot make sure.
Shipments
The shipping cost is for sea freight by Taiwan Post and it takes about 60-80 days to deliver which depends on countries.

We provide Express/Air freight for your selection as well, but it will be more expensive than sea freight. Please email to andreas_antonis@yahoo.com for shipping quote.

Our goal is to ship most orders within 4 working days after your payment is clear. Sunday and national major holidays are not considered working days.
Payment
Paypal and wire transfer will be acceptable.
My Paypal account: andreas_antonis@yahoo.com
By the way, if you choose paypal to pay the order, please email me your paypal account then I can send you the bill, thanks.
Please contact me if you need to transfer the payment.
Installation
The installation should be fulfilled with a tech.
Buyers take full risk and liability if installed by a non-professional.
NOTE
For further details, please visit website at http://www.asia-race.com or my ebay links: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/andreas_antonis2009
Please contact us by email or making a phone call before purchasing if you have any questions on the item or shipping charges. The phone number is +886 926 411 580
If I’m not available to answer the phone, please also email me at andreas_antonis@yahoo.com
Please check carefully for your purchase order information, the return will not be acceptable.

The special activities will be available before the end of July of 2009. Please state your name, car model with MY, payment methods, and contact e-mail address as below:

Example:

1. David Jackson, Nissan Skyline R32 92”, Paypal, davidjackson@yahoo.com

Name / Car Model w/ MY / Payment Method / e-mail address

Attached Thumbnails Group buy-bg coilover kit-clip_image002.jpg   Group buy-bg coilover kit-p2161500-.jpg   Group buy-bg coilover kit-p2161507-.jpg  
Old 07-12-2009, 07:50 PM

Was this the thing that a fellow on the forum here was saying broke and caused his car to flip over?

Old 09-22-2009, 11:04 AM

I make my own coil over kits for under $20 USD per wheel (80 in total).

Old 10-09-2009, 04:18 AM

Thanks for the information. I will surely do as soon as possible.