New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Aloha from..South Cal

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 02:19 PM
Default Aloha from..South Cal

Aloooha ! I m maximax,just got a T& C 2002 for my birthday,it seems clean and the first day of driving was great ,until i open the passenger sliding door.It now does not close tight ,and when i drive,the door would slide open ! I have YouTubed and checked to see what i could do to close ,but i did not find the answer.I hope someone here who may have had the same problem with sliding back door not closing properly ,could some how teach me the right way to fix this. When i click on the remote,the door opens just a bit,and stop,i have to click at least 3 times for it to open completely. when i want to close it,after clicking ,the door would start to close , but it stops short of the final " pull in " to plush the the frame ,so even though it looks closed,i still have a gap in the back of at least 1/2". Not like before when i closed it,the door just started to move forward,and it would " pull in" tight to complete the process. I have check and did not find anything that would have blocked it. Now i just leave the car at home,with this problem,i don't want to cause any accident on the road. Could someone help me out??

thank you for taking the time to read this,

Maximax

Old 01-28-2015, 08:36 PM

Welcome to the forum. This post is in the new members forum where people introduce themselves. If you post your question up in the T&C forum, you'll probably get a response there. That's a very active forum with lots of owners from North America as well as overseas. Good luck.