Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Attention Guests: Please Register!! (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/attention-guests-please-register-388/)

bgilvin 08-11-2014 11:27 AM

check out etrailer.com or YouTube they have video's

Artemus777 12-23-2014 11:54 PM

New guy here. I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica that I just bought. Registering as a new person. Look forward to share and receive ideas.

Artemus777 12-23-2014 11:57 PM

Registering

New guy here. Owner of a 2007 Chrysler Pacifuca. Look forward to sharing and getting ideas.

Minuteman 03-17-2015 10:18 PM

Hey,

New to this forum, just bought a 2006 Chrysler T&C Limited with 153000 miles on it. Seems to have been well taken care of but I'm sure the fun is just beginning. Wanted a vehicle with some carrying capacity, roof rack and a hitch.

I also have a 2002 VW Passat Sedan which has been solid, 1966 Ford Galaxie 500, 1960 Ford F100 and a 1999 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado with 140000 miles on it.

Looking forward to working with you all as I'm sure I'll have some issues down the road. Have some already that I'll start asking questions about.

-Minuteman

rbennettjr333 03-23-2015 12:38 PM

I'm new to the forum. For every different vehicle I have ever owned, I always make sure to join the Forum. I have a 04 Concorde, 2.7L. Been a good vehicle up to this point but having major issues with it. Question for the Moderator here, when doing a general search for a specific threaded problem, is it best to search like one word, giving a more broad response to that search?

dwkansas 05-30-2015 08:24 AM

How do I post a new thread?

I am new to this site. I don't see how to post a new thread. I have a problem that I would like some help with.

Originally Posted by ViperGTS (Post 1148)
Please take time to Register to become a member of Chryslerforum.com today. You will get full access to post anywhere in the forums, chances to win prizes, discounts from our vendors on products, a personal profile and more! Take advantage and Register!

With you registering and becoming active, that's the only way CF grows. I'd like to thank every member that has registered already, and hope for more :)

-Matt-

dwkansas 05-30-2015 09:17 AM

Chrysler T & C stalls.

I have a 2003 Chrysler T & C that my daughter drives. It has 220,000 and some miles on it. We would like to wait a couple of months to get something newer. She started to have trouble with it stalling a couple of weeks ago. It started after she had filled it with gas. I read a post that talked about gas getting into the charcoal filter and found that she was overfilling it on occasion. We thought that the problem was salved by not filling it completely. Until yesterday it would restart either right away or after letting it set for five minutes. Yesterday it wouldn't start at all. Someone stopped to help and by listening and feeling he thought it was the ASD relay that was bad. She got a new one and it started up right away only to stop again after 10 min. or so. She is about 50 miles from home so I took the car trailer to get it and bring it home to work on. When I got there it started and I drove it on the trailer. I'm thinking that something is causing the ASD relay to open and after doing so for a while it failed completely. What would cause this and where and how do I start looking.

dcotter0579 06-01-2015 04:52 PM

Welcome to the forum. Try posting your question in the Town and Country section here on the forum.

As for the stalling, one possibility might be a clogged fuel filter.

thornyquestion 06-13-2015 06:57 AM

Question not showing on new posts

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. I managed to post a question on "new members" and on the "Chrysler voyager" forums but the post is not appearing on "new posts". I think more people would see it, and I stand more chance of getting the help I need if it did. Can anyone tell me why it's not appearing in the "new posts" section?
Thanks

partsman65 08-30-2015 07:24 PM

New guy here.
Hello everyone from Kentucky. Just bought a 2008 Sebring convertable and loving it.